Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-04-2001, 06:32 PM   #1
Bunny
Dungeon Master

Hail Brave Warriors,

O.K. so even with the walkthrough (and finishing this game once,) I'm still issues getting through the Unseeing Eye quest.

*** Spoiler ***

So after answering the bridge questions, and defeating the Beyonders, I walk to the temple, talk to some weird dud, (is he the Avantar?) then enter the temple to do battle with a demon. Supposedly I can kill him with a "Single Cure Spell." O.K. what is that? I've tried just about every heal, restore, anti poision spell I have and nothing seems to work...the Demon is always at "Near Death," but never dies.

Please let me know what the heck I'm doing wrong here, extra thanks if you can give me the whole name of the spell and the create item cheat code for that scroll.

As always...any help MUCH appreciated.

So close to Minsc, I have Boo breath,
Bunny
Old 09-04-2001, 06:39 PM   #2
rodimus
The Magister

hmm, you only need to cast one cure light wounds-spell on him and no fighting, that should work. Otherwise it's a bug...
Old 09-04-2001, 07:05 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Not any cure light wounds spells can help there, in that area take the stairs and you'll see a chest or something like this. Inside it you'll find a cure scroll, beat the demon to near death and then use this scroll on him. Don't poison him oki?
Old 09-04-2001, 07:13 PM   #4
Bunny
Dungeon Master

O.K. Thanks for the help....think I had poision arrows equipted so maybe that bugged it up. I'll try it out tonight and let you know.

So close to Jan, **phhhhttttp** *Urp*
Bunny
Old 09-05-2001, 03:49 PM   #5
Bunny
Dungeon Master

Thanks much.

Worked out...kinda of took awhile though.

Cheers,
Bunny
Old 09-06-2001, 12:47 AM   #6
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

i had to search like hours to find what to do