Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2002, 12:05 PM   #1
Alan_Adale
Elite Waterdeep Guard

when a member of your party, Jaheira in this case gets infected to become a vampire how do you save her ?
Alan_Adale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 12:22 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Alan_Adale,

You had a duplicate post by accident, so I took the liberty of deleting one of them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, to your question:

SPOILER SPACE FOR OTHERS:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Your "romance interest's" abduction is part of the storyline. Once you've defeated Bodhi, you have to pick up her body and Bodhi's heart (which you find in her bier to the northeast of the blood room). Go the the room northwest and find three books. One of them suggest you talk to the Oghma Priests in the Docks District.

Head to the Docks District and talk to the Oghma Priests at the temple there. They'll direct you to the bookseller in Umar Hills (Imnesvale). Travel to Imnesvale and enter the Inn, and talk to the long-winded bookkeeper. Eventually he'll drop a hint as to what you need to do next.

After talking with him and getting the information, travel to the Temple ruins of Amaunator (where you once defeated the Shade Lord), Find the statue of Amaunator in the center of the temple (the one inside, not outside), past the gridwork where you have to step on the letters A-M-A-U-N-A-T-O-R to get to it. Place (in your case) Jaheira's body in the statue's arms, along with Bodhi's heart. Presto, Jaheira's back to normal and will ask to join up with your party again.

Good luck!

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 06:40 PM   #3
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Saz, that is by far the clearest explanation of that complex and difficult series of events that ever I have read. I never even heard SPOILER --
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Of the Priest of Oghma or the bookseller in the Umar Hills. I got the hint from one of the books in the trapped chest just opposite to the room where Bodhi's coffin was.