Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2001, 09:15 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try some of these things when I get there. Take EVERYTHING, geez, I never thought of that! And dual him , ROTFL! Great ideas!

Oh and I'll be headed there soon enough, just AXED Big Red! Yeeeeeha! But I'll post that separately.
Old 01-30-2001, 09:18 PM   #22
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi G.W.

I tried to take Yoshimo through as a dead man but he is removed from your line up as soon as Irenicus talks to you in Spellhold. If you remove him and leave him in a temple then you couldn't pick him back up until you escaped Spellhold anyway. It seemed to me that as long as Irenicus doesn't mention him by name then you have a chance of retrieving him. I can't actually remember the temple you mention but it's an option I didn't think of or try so your approach may well work.
Old 01-30-2001, 11:03 PM   #23
G.W.

Yep, there's a temple to the Bitch Queen. Sells a valuable belt of bluntness as well. Yoshimo's better off coming back with you at the end of the Asylum rather than waiting until the end of Underdark, the Copper Coronet way.