Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-04-2001, 10:49 PM   #11
NytesHalo

Oh BTW Strohm's Burial mask isn't for Firkraag. It's so you can see the last of the seven guardians in his dungeon so you can kill it and take the treasure, the Dragon Slayer and the Dragon scale shield. if you did this already, then it's junk

Old 01-04-2001, 10:49 PM   #12
NytesHalo

Oh BTW Strohm's Burial mask isn't for Firkraag. It's so you can see the last of the seven guardians in his dungeon so you can kill it and take the treasure, the Dragon Slayer and the Dragon scale shield. if you did this already, then it's junk

Old 01-04-2001, 11:00 PM   #13
NytesHalo

Damn, sorry bout the double post

Old 01-05-2001, 12:41 AM   #14
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**SPOILER**
Well, I've run through the entire game on multiplayer mode (I like having control of all of my characters..very disappointed that created characters kicked out of the party disappear in this version, and there's a quest that requires an NPC in your party), and I agree with all that's been said so far about the items, except for the Symbol of Amuanator. During the final showdown with Bodhi in Chapter VI, she steals your love interest (if you have one), and turns them into a vampire. Once you defeat her, you need her heart, your lovers body, and the Vampiricus Omnibus (or something along those lines..in a chest nearby). You take them to the temple of Ilmater, I believe, and the person is restored. (This will only happen if you develop a love interest with an NPC .. can't happen with created characters in multiplayer).

Robert
Old 01-05-2001, 12:43 AM   #15
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**SPOILER ALERT**

Hmm..now that I think about it...I think the symbol is actually used to cleanse Yoshimo's soul if he was in your party when he turned traitor..you take his heart and the symbol, and put them in the statue past the Amuanator floor tile puzzle..you get some experience.
Old 01-05-2001, 12:45 AM   #16
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

**SPOILER ALERT**

Hmm..now that I think about it...I think the symbol is actually used to cleanse Yoshimo's soul if he was in your party when he turned traitor..you take his heart and the symbol, and put them in the statue past the Amuanator floor tile puzzle..you get some experience.
Old 01-05-2001, 02:36 AM   #17
Armisael

Nah, you're mixing your quests around. The statue's for curing vampirism; you need to get Yoshimo's heart cleansed at a temple if Ilmater; and the symbol's only use is opening the door to the shade lord.

Old 01-05-2001, 02:05 PM   #18
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks all.