Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-23-2005, 09:48 AM   #11
Grog
Dungeon Master

Hm, its possible that you may inadvertanly got an old version of the MOD, before he was added. Or you're using the HoW version of the Auril's Bane 'cause he's only in the TotL version.

It area is now stored in your savegame file, so any changes that would be made to wouldn't take affect in your current game. You have to play from a save where you hadn't already visited the area to see the changes.

You can create the bag via the console command if you wish. String0=GETYOURCHEATON:CreateItem("bag01"). It would cost 280 gp if you bought it from him without any CHA based discounts.
\"He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.” ~Anonymous <br /><br />\"You need to change how you look at it, when you can\'t change the it you\'re looking at.\" - Bishop T.D. Jakes <br /><br />[url]\"http://chosenofmystra.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=23\" target=\"_blank\">Auril\'s Bane</a> -- An IWD Mod
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 08:56 PM   #12
Raffin
Dungeon Master

Hmmm...okay, thanks for the clarification. I'm trying a new game, to see if it happens again (I've had one-time glitches from time to time). If not, I've already checked and I have the TotL version (1.5) installed. I may try reinstalling, perhaps without the 3rd Edition Conversion (on the off-chance that it removes or overwrites some of the changes).

Still, it's a great mod, and one I plan on keeping. It makes IWD 1 a lot more fun, by adding in some neat stuff in Easthaven and Kuldahar, which normally got a bit dull are the DE period.

Keep up the good work, and I will definately be using any upcoming updates or add ons. Your mods rock, Dude! [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Raffin
Raffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 11:04 PM   #13
Raffin
Dungeon Master

Okay, tried new party, saved just before entering Kuld. for the first time (right before the chapter one speech). No luck-still no ranger, and that's even with Drow starting away from his position. I'm almost tempted to kill the townsperson sitting in his seat...

I tried reinstalling just AB TotL (all components) without any other mods and that didn't work.

But I'll try the console command, see if that works. If not, well, I'll make do. The mod's still fun to play.

-Raffin
Old 10-23-2005, 11:30 PM   #14
Raffin
Dungeon Master

Okay...got it! After some fiddling with the console, I now have the bag. Thanks again for your help [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Raffin