Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 08:02 PM   #1
lusiek

Hi, anyone can help me with these?
I've seen the Oracle of Ishad'Nha, screwed the snakes, killed Xydusa, her sorry sister the High Pristess. But what the hell is this Face of Death? Does it has something to do with the Masque of Evil? Or is it Cet's second name?

Second: I've explored the Dragon Cave, met the Dragon and... nothing. He just keeps talking but says nothing about my quest for the Mavin

Third: near the place where samurai Torin is waiting for the dragon to come out I've managed to ... jump on the trees... It looked like a bug, but worked - I got to the third city. Is it a bug? Is the real way through the dragon cave?

thnx

Old 11-17-2000, 08:10 PM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

It appears you missed a few steps...

Take the Masque of Evil to Shururgeon Castle...you'll need it there.
Completing the Castle will give you clues as to what happened and what to do at Dragon Spire. This will in turn open the exit out of the Spire to the way to Brimloch Roon
Additionally, the Stout Mines would have helped you getting through Dragon Spire...although it appears you have gotten by that problem already.

It is possible to climb that wall and bypass Dragon Spire, but as that's where you get the Mavin (shameless spoiler there), its only real benefit is in cutting down on travel time going from Ishad N'ha to Brimloch Roon without using teleport spells.