Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2001, 08:09 AM   #21
Sigmar
Unicorn

Yeah, I have ToB but if you dont mind I like to finish it on my own first. Melusine you're right it's Rincewind. You're a fan of Terry Pratchet, right?

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-23-2001, 08:14 AM   #22
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Yeah, I have ToB but if you dont mind I like to finish it on my own first. Melusine you're right it's Rincewind. You're a fan of Terry Pratchet, right?

Sigmar, that would be fine by me, as I only got it recently and I haven't even started playing it yet. I would certainly like to play it for myself a few times first. But the point is not really that we have to play TOB...we just need to have it installed so our games will be the same. We could just play BG2 with Watcher's Keep!

BTW to anyone interested, I hope it's not a problem if I ask for a few conditions: 1. that we don't play too late at night 2. that we don't play too often (I was thinking of once a week) 3. that we make it a real ROLEPLAYING game, so no competitions of who is toughest and egotistical powerplaying, but just having fun and taking it slow at first. No running around like mad killing everything in sight when the others are still organising their inventories

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 08-23-2001, 08:16 AM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

Oh yeh and I forgot to mention: I am indeed a Prattchett fan....I love his humour....esp. the quote from the Colour of Magic that goes something like
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards!'"
Gotta love Rincewind!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 08-23-2001, 08:18 AM   #24
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Just to add to what Mel said, try not importing items into the game. Makes it very POWERhungry, I have played games where everyone has their favourite items and its way to easy IMO so start from scratch right down from L7

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-23-2001, 04:44 PM   #25
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok, if we have any 'Yankees' in the clan who would like to multi, just contact me thru email at Wedge_Antellis@hotmail.com . im projecting a 4-person game, and i would prefer having a 56k or better connection to play. you will need ToB, and possibly the patch considering how many ppl join up and have it. the first 4 applicants will be accepted; any others will have to wait until the next one.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:47 PM   #26
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Well I think Milambers in for a game and there were others or used to be but some people have gone missing lately Maybe we should go on a recruiting spree?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-23-2001, 07:51 PM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yes, perhaps we should open the ranks of the HADB up to more people... im sure that OHF and LH have more ppl than 15. well, im not sure, but they probably do.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Old 08-23-2001, 07:56 PM   #28
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
yes, perhaps we should open the ranks of the HADB up to more people... im sure that OHF and LH have more ppl than 15. well, im not sure, but they probably do.

You can go ahead and start a recruiting thread if you want, or I can do that when I get some spare time today. Either ways good

------------------

Old 08-25-2001, 08:39 AM   #29
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Bumpty Bump

------------------

Old 08-25-2001, 10:52 PM   #30
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

KICK! oops, i mean BUMP.

------------------