Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-07-2001, 07:40 AM   #11
Armisael

I'm either at work, drunk, writing, or any combination of these three.
Don't seem to be finding much time for this old place lately, either... yes, I might have to burn my bridges soon. There's a chance I'll be moving into suburbia inside the month. Fingers crossed.

Old 02-07-2001, 07:48 AM   #12
Melusine
Dracolisk

Professionally:
Studying English Literature (or making vain attempts to do so)

In my Free Time:
Singing in a choir and occasionally in a band
Practising singing at home
READING READING READING
Playing BG2
currently moving house
sitting in the University Cafe
Old 02-07-2001, 08:28 AM   #13
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

for me it is as follows
1.work
2.watching my kids while my wife goes to work
3.when my kids are asleep i make some coffee and play BG2
4.when i take a break from bg2 io go outside and smoke a cigarette and look at the woods around my house,and then i start to practice with my katana
5.like alot of people i come here during work

and off the topic i used to go by fighter-thief,but i was bored with it since everyone had great names
Old 02-07-2001, 08:39 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Eh? Did I hear you right, Armie? Suburbia? Are we talking...love, marriage, baby carriage...?
Old 02-07-2001, 08:44 AM   #15
Stealth Bomber

What do you mean when we are not playing BG2 or hanging out here? What else is there?

Seriously though, I work for a computer manufacturer as a manager in one of there showrooms. In my spare time I love films, especially sci-fi and I love to read, but like many I don't find enough time. Now I have moved nearer home with my job, I intend to start playing squash again as I am starting to spread out as I reach(ed) middle-age. Like many others I enjoy visiting pubs and wine-bars but my clubbing days are over as my zimmer frame kept being kicked away. Generally, I spend far too much time on my PC, playing RPGs, but I also enjoy Shogun, AOE 2 and most recently Deus Ex. Oh occasionally I interact with my wife, but I try to keep this to a minimum lol

Old 02-07-2001, 08:57 AM   #16
Armisael

Hmm. She's put up with me for six years as a friend and five as a lover. She hangs around this box of an apartment more often than I do, and there's all sorts of strange devices popping up in my bathroom. There's no guarantees in life, though... ah, I don't know. I'm twenty-three. Maybe I'm just being stupid.
Memnoch, you're the most empathetic bloke I've ever known. Ta, mate. You got it in one.

Old 02-07-2001, 09:07 AM   #17
The Corinthian

Hmmmm,
if I'm not playing BG2 I can usually be found playing counterstrike.I'm waiting till FinalFantasy 9 will be released here on Feb.26th at which point in time I will have to probably go into seclusion lol!Unfortunate, as Uni.starts on the same day (where I will be commencing my M.A in philosophy) which means even less time for games .I'm not studying at the moment as its still the summer hols.so I usually work fron 5-11pm and come back home and play BG2 or CS.
Otherwise I spend a degree of time listening to music, writing poetry (I'm hoping to have some published by the end of the year),reading, the usual clubbing and/or drinking thing, the occasional surf, and of course hanging out with my friends.Oh, and I really love sleeping.We just got a new kitten in the flat this week and it sometimes spends 20hrs asleep.I look at it and wish I could do that !

Old 02-07-2001, 09:14 AM   #18
Stealth Bomber

Armisael tamed? lol. Congratulations man, I am pleased for you. And no you are not being stupid, that would only happen if you let someone you care for slip away because you feared committment. What the ladies of the board will have to say now you are sworn to another who knows, but I suspect that many hearts are about to be broken. No offence, but I think you mean empathic. Hate to think anyone would call Memnoch (pa)thetic? lol

Old 02-07-2001, 09:32 AM   #19
Melusine
Dracolisk

Armi, far from breaking my (or I think any other board lady's) heart , I'm very happy for you!
I love it when I hear people are happy! It makes me happy too!
(what a lot of happy's...could it be that I'm rambling again???)
Old 02-07-2001, 10:24 AM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armisael: All kidding aside, here. Congratulations! If you've got something that has lasted this long, go for it. And from what I've seen here, she's a lucky lady, too.