Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-30-2004, 07:38 PM   #21
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Staying at home since I have the entire house to myself. But on 11.30 pm I'll be going to the beach to wash my feet at the stroke of midnight.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:45 PM   #22
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hmmm...hanging out with friends, drinking beer...playing card games...drinking beer...playing drinking game with beer...mmmm beer....what was the question?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 12-30-2004, 09:09 PM   #23
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Well for new years eve, I will be going to a party. WOOT!!
So I'll be meeting new people and catching up with my friends.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 12-30-2004, 10:28 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I'm doing nothing LOL. After all the travelling and family visits, I'm just looking forward to three days of recovering and being a total slug. I'm gonna go to the grocery store tomorrow at some point, when I get out of bed, which will probably be around 11:00am or Noon LOL, so I have food and drinks, then I'm sluggin it. Entire house is spotless because of all the holiday visitors, so no cleaning to be done. I'm good! Hope Lifetime has some decent movies on tomorrow, otherwise I may rent something (don't know what though).

Poor Dick Clark can't do the Rockin New Years Eve show this year, after 30 years or so. We get Regis Philbin now. Not a bad replacement, but then again I really don't care, by the time midnight comes on any given New Years Eve, I'm pretty drunk and not paying a whole lotta attention to much at all LOL.

Happy New Year!!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-30-2004, 10:43 PM   #25
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Not doing to much we were going to go to cityhall with Sydney. There is some outdoor event going on but looks like it is a no go for us the weather has made a turn for the worst. Meaning that it is going to be very cold. So looks like a quite night at home with the family.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:44 PM   #26
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

partyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 12-30-2004, 11:13 PM   #27
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

We're going out to dinner at our favorite special-occasion chinese buffet (which includes things like steak, lobster, and sushi on the menu!).

Then it's back to the house with the kids to watch a movie or two and listen to them talk about how they're going to stay up until midnight. Somewhere around 10:30, we'll move their sleeping bodies to their beds.

Then my wife will head for bed 'cause it's too late, and I'll probably head down to the computer to game for a while, and maybe join the IW Happy New Year thread
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:45 AM   #28
Winter Wolf
Manshoon

I'm such a party animal. My mandatory (hey it's new year's eve) two shots of vodka, followed with my vodka, kahlua, and bailey's irish cream mix and a round of Wiz 8 with Flame's mod, all the time wondering why it is I'm *incapable* of getting drunk with that much booze in me anymore (I drink about once a month). But at least the mixed drink is tasty.

Oh ya, and the in-laws are supposed to come over for food (any holiday is a good excuse for food, even ones that aren't celebrated in this country). The in-laws are cool, so it's all good.

All in all, life is going to be so idyllic I think I may puke. -_-;
Old 12-31-2004, 01:44 AM   #29
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Alright, time to go get myself dolled up for New Years. I hope everyone here has a fantastic night tonight, and remember, 2005 will be what you make it.

Later Ironworks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2004, 02:16 AM   #30
Animal
Gold Dragon

Falling asleep at about 10:00 [img]smile.gif[/img]

New Years just doesn't have the same meaning it did when I was young and stupid.