Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2004, 09:47 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Am I the only person who thought Opticalmouses were laser mouses?
Anyway, see Here
I want one [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2004, 09:54 AM   #2
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Access Denied.

Must be some interesting mice for the blocker to kick in.

Anyhow, I used a laser mouse during my instructor days. Fits into your palm, 2-4 buttons, controls the presentation, and has laser pointer, is that what you are referring to?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:16 AM   #3
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

If you can't open the link just head to the logitech website and you'll find it right up the top of the mouse list.

As far as I'm concerned I want one like a mad man! They say it's released this month so I'll be doing some hunting tomorow no doubt! As far as logitech goes I love their gear like a mad man and already own the Dinovo and MX Duo. Only down side is that this will have to replace one of those mice but considering how good they believe it is, I'm sure this won't be a down side for long!
Old 09-03-2004, 10:28 AM   #4
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Anyhow, I used a laser mouse during my instructor days. Fits into your palm, 2-4 buttons, controls the presentation, and has laser pointer, is that what you are referring to?
Nope, this is like an optical mouse except the laser is invisible, and it has an exceptionally greatter dpi, so faster andbetter tracking.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:37 AM   #5
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Bokken, if do many things "like a madman," wouldn't this make you a madman?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2004, 10:37 AM   #6
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Just one more thing Hivetyrant. If you're going to put up a post to a link that contains some new form of hardware at least damn well do so during the day! You know what time it is here and I'm sure are also well aware that it is impossible for me to find one at this hour. Posting the link during daytime hours negates any withdrawal symptoms certain people may have until morning! *LOL*

Even though I doubt it's released yet, certain Australian sites are already selling it and I haven't seen anyone asking for a pre-order yet. I'll do some hunting tomorow and if I find one, I'll post whatever feedback on it I can.

Edit: Dron Cah Mad Man is an understatement believe me! Nah I just love my computers is all and since my first logitech mouse which I actually bought by accident, I've never looked back to any other manufacturer of mice or keyboards. They do cost a fair bit, but I know they are sure to please!

[ 09-03-2004, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 09-03-2004, 10:50 AM   #7
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
Just one more thing Hivetyrant. If you're going to put up a post to a link that contains some new form of hardware at least damn well do so during the day! You know what time it is here and I'm sure are also well aware that it is impossible for me to find one at this hour. Posting the link during daytime hours negates any withdrawal symptoms certain people may have until morning! *LOL*
Hehehehe yeah, sorry about that, maybe now you will have some nice dreams??? Although I cant see how a dream about a computer mouse would be that great.....

[ 09-04-2004, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]