Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2001, 03:14 PM   #11
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Wouldn't have anyone in mind there, now, would you?...
*goes back into hiding*

Let's just say that I find a woman of your personality much more attractive....

------------------

Old 09-26-2001, 03:14 PM   #12
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Point taken, but I'll be watching them like a hawk, just for one slip-up, then BAM!

------------------

Free Your Soul... Then Give It To Me

The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova
Old 09-26-2001, 03:15 PM   #13
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

That is right.
We are not running around trying to take over anything.
If you cause too much of a fuss, Ziroc will come on here and kick both our clan's asses.
We want to maintain our right to clan together, and you can maintain yours.

All this attack nonsense will only give the moderators a resaon to close us both down.

Think about the consequences of your actions.

Wiser could not have been spoken. I acted poorley

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Old 09-26-2001, 03:17 PM   #14
Tuor
Elminster

Hang on a moment, no such clan presently exists and at there are no plans for such a clan to exist so you are being a bit premature I'm afraid.

I'd have thought the mighty (crawl crawl) Azure and HADB clan would have been far more concerned about the mammoth uprising of the new Aerie aupporting clan on the BG2 forum.

If ever there was a threat to your mastery it's there for all to see.

I just can't see the appeal of Aerie (yuk) personally and felt it was time to balance the frankly quite disgusting (smiles) Aerie worship going on in the hallowed halls of these forums.

But I'd be delighted to inform you if I ever establish an Aerie hating clan so you can come and stomp me into the ground whenever you wish.

Old 09-26-2001, 03:22 PM   #15
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
Hang on a moment, no such clan presently exists and at there are no plans for such a clan to exist so you are being a bit premature I'm afraid.

Who is being premature???
We are quietly posting on our own little threads, and some people butt in and start screaming death and destruction to good-aligned characters.
What am I missing here?

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-26-2001, 03:26 PM   #16
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Let's just say that I find a woman of your personality much more attractive....
Awwww! *blush* and

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

Owner/operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Honored to be a member of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Mage extraordinair.
Occasional minion to Gwhanos the Fluffy

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-26-2001, 03:41 PM   #17
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Who is being premature???
We are quietly posting on our own little threads, and some people butt in and start screaming death and destruction to good-aligned characters.
What am I missing here?

Sorry Larry,
My last post was meant to go in after Neb's i.e be the second one, but I'm having horrible time lag problems on my pc. You might be interested to know by the way that two members of your clan have threatened to hack me from here to eternity for having the temerity to disagree with their viewpoint.

The Aerie haters are not being formed, there are no plans to form them and I haven't got time to form them even if I wanted to (which I don't). My post on the BG2 forum was intended as a LAUGH but it seems some people can't see it that way which I find very sad.
Old 09-26-2001, 04:15 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i say we move on a pre-emptive strike. as main tacticician of HADB, i vote we move before their numbers become overwhelming and are still untrained.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Dear and trusted friend of the Lioness.
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Extremely honored servant of Lioness
Old 09-26-2001, 04:46 PM   #19
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
Sorry Larry,
My last post was meant to go in after Neb's i.e be the second one, but I'm having horrible time lag problems on my pc. You might be interested to know by the way that two members of your clan have threatened to hack me from here to eternity for having the temerity to disagree with their viewpoint.

The Aerie haters are not being formed, there are no plans to form them and I haven't got time to form them even if I wanted to (which I don't). My post on the BG2 forum was intended as a LAUGH but it seems some people can't see it that way which I find very sad.
Thank you for the clarification.
Those that have offended you had better repent of their crazy attacks.
Avatar would not approve of leashing out in offense, so in their behalf as well as my own, I am sorry that mis-intentions caused a bit of a riot.
We are in the process now of membership addition, and have not even set any ground rules! I guess we need to get moving on this stuff.
It does not help that the founder of our temple is away, but nothing can be done about that.
Cheers!

'Larry whacks Tuor up-side the head with a dead fish he found in the LH commons area.'

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-26-2001).]
Old 09-26-2001, 10:02 PM   #20
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

How about we support them until ALSB is conquered and inslaved...... then just give the hating aiere clan the cane in the back when they least expect it!
and is ziroc a good player or will he just ban and drain us?

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!
Undead Warlord and General of the Abyss- for the sake of HADB!