Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2001, 05:36 PM   #1
Jon the Hell Caster

Whats everyones favorite spell? Mine is time stop! Also if you have
Chain Contingency
1. Time Stop
2. Time Stop
3. Time Stop
would it last 3 times as long? THanks1

Old 01-12-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
mack attack

Well time stop is a really cool spell. But since I just started playing I will not be casting these spells any time soon. But when I was in the sewers in the temple area and went to fight that shade lich He did cast it on my party as well as every other 9 th level spell It was real cool watching all that magic whippin around my head then he started to cast Imprisonment then poof every one is gone I think I will come back at a later date to take him out. But what i like is the new graphics on the spell casting. Oh One more thing is it possible to cast these powerful spells with out exp cap removed. So my favorite spell for now since I am starting has to be cure wounds.

Old 01-12-2001, 07:20 PM   #3
"Hell Lich" Wah

Phew, parents asleep!! My favourite is Abi Dalzim!! Level 8 mage > guaranteed to whip the crap out of any enemy.

chain conmtingency + 3x abi dalzims = a lot of abi dalzim damage!!

oh by the way, mack attack. You must have an exp remover to use the level 9 mage spells. this doesn't affect cleric spells and you can get the highest levels (level 7) for those.

WATCH THAT LICH (ME!) DO HIS MAGIC.................TIME STOP!!

Old 01-12-2001, 08:44 PM   #4
mack attack

Kind of thought that was going to be the case I like to play the game at least once before doing the cheat stuff. Anyways still like the spells that are able to use with out the cap being removed. I still use the magic missle lots is that lame or is it still a good spell. Like to do the summon thing as well.

Old 01-12-2001, 11:15 PM   #5
Azuth

the best spell is Limted Wish give you some level nine spell with out cheating, i use its Chain contince the amush Jon in his last battle. Klebans warding whip, chain lighting and that wilting spell,he was near death and the battle hadn't even started!!

Old 01-13-2001, 03:08 PM   #6
saigo

I have to agree with Jon,the timestop was my favorite for my fighter/mage who used it then was able to wipe out all 4 demonds at the end before the battle began !I would have to try this chain contingency although i thought it would only work with lower spells then 9th.

Old 01-13-2001, 06:02 PM   #7
Cleric
Welcomed New User

Cone of cold is mine favorite

My Chain Contingency :
(1) Cone of Cold.
(2) Web.
(3) Ice Storm.

Abi Dalzim horrit whriting(SPELLING)is nice too

Can i put priest spells in the Contingency too ?