Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 04:28 PM   #11
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)
Forgive me for chiming in after that particularly eloquent three postings above. I'm not quite sure I can keep up with the level of skill and an post almost swiftian in its rapier-like subtlety.

Regardless, I've posted on this topic before. Game balance is rather turned in favour of the goodlings, but not to such an effect that you wouldn't max out on exp or miss any of the key items by being particularly nice. A big favourite of mine is agreeing to quests, claiming the prize then roasting peons alive with a good strong dose of the old horrid wilting.

In short, killing children and small teddy bears is not for me. I would like to see more thought put into evil pathways in plots though - several times during this game I've thought of really cool twists to the plot if only you had the choice. No matter, you know where the darkside's going to be on Neverwinter Nights.

--/Asphyxiate
Old 10-26-2000, 04:28 PM   #12
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)
Forgive me for chiming in after that particularly eloquent three postings above. I'm not quite sure I can keep up with the level of skill and an post almost swiftian in its rapier-like subtlety.

Regardless, I've posted on this topic before. Game balance is rather turned in favour of the goodlings, but not to such an effect that you wouldn't max out on exp or miss any of the key items by being particularly nice. A big favourite of mine is agreeing to quests, claiming the prize then roasting peons alive with a good strong dose of the old horrid wilting.

In short, killing children and small teddy bears is not for me. I would like to see more thought put into evil pathways in plots though - several times during this game I've thought of really cool twists to the plot if only you had the choice. No matter, you know where the darkside's going to be on Neverwinter Nights.

--/Asphyxiate
Old 10-26-2000, 04:28 PM   #13
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)

--/Asphyxiate
Old 10-26-2000, 04:28 PM   #14
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)

--/Asphyxiate
Old 10-26-2000, 04:30 PM   #15
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)

--/Asphyxiate
Old 10-26-2000, 04:32 PM   #16
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)

--/Asphyxiate
Old 10-26-2000, 04:41 PM   #17
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Well ■■■■ me, I take it all back. I win with a massive 5 postings. Each time you get an SMTP error the message actually still posts. Interesting.
Old 10-26-2000, 04:55 PM   #18
Sir Robin ran away

OH MY GOD!
He posted it FIVE times: He knows how to do fivefold posting!
RUN THERE IS NO PLACE TO HIDE RUUUUUUUN!!!