Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-19-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Well, a question to all of you before you read what I have to say. Have you ever read Ajiira's reports? If so, then you must know what I'm so outraged about. If not, then read on.

This was another play through, roleplaying a "good" mage, and doing the guild quests before the main quest. Finished everything up to the Stolen Reports quest. I was bored, so, when I found the Flowers Report, I read it. Some interesting facts about the flowers, and some alchemy tips as well. And then I read the last paragraph:

"Ajiira has braved the many dangers of hte lake to acquire these samples. Ajiira should be journeyman before Galabril."

Now, that's not verbatim, but I specifically remember no such trip, either by myself, or Ajiira, to the lake. Sailing, and traveling to every god damned Apothecary to find them, but beyond that it's fuzzy.

Now, by then I was quite interested at the fabricated lies of the deceitful Khaajit, so I read the Mushrooms Report as well.

The same lie was told. Looks like our deceitful Khajiit is unoriginal as well as a fabricator of un-truths.

I guess I can't trust some of the people I thought I could in the Mages Guild. Tis quite sad.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 11:31 PM   #2
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ya. The khajiti. Compulsive thieves and liars. But they so cute...
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

...Nothing so amazing...just a "superior" getting ahead via the efforts of an underling..

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:44 AM   #4
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Ironically enough, by the time you're done helping her, she's finally a Journeyman, and you're an Evoker.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:36 PM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

Well, Ajiira did ask you to sabotage Galabril chances of becoming a Journeyman before her. I don't think you can expect too of Ajiira in the morals department.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:25 PM   #6
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Dually Noted.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:18 AM   #7
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrvias:
This was another play through, roleplaying a "good" mage, and doing the guild quests before the main quest. Finished everything up to the Stolen Reports quest. I was bored, so, when I found the Flowers Report, I read it. Some interesting facts about the flowers, and some alchemy tips as well. And then I read the last paragraph:

"Ajiira has braved the many dangers of hte lake to acquire these samples. Ajiira should be journeyman before Galabril."

Now, that's not verbatim, but I specifically remember no such trip, either by myself, or Ajiira, to the lake. Sailing, and traveling to every god damned Apothecary to find them, but beyond that it's fuzzy.
Why run around to all the apothecaries??? Ajiira tells you exactly where to find the flowers and mushrooms: just follow her directions (in your Journal) and you'll find tons of flowers and mushrooms to pick. And, yes, the flowers are near a lake...

She also tells you what each type of mushroom and flower looks like, which makes the two quests even simpler.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote