Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2002, 08:17 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

look, dude, today shall be remembered through out the history (for me at least [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

this is what happened. I bought flowers for her. and she got really uncomfortable about. she told me she is happy to receive it, but "I don't want more of it, it's already too much." then she said "But I wanted to ask you why are you sending this flowers?"

I told her "because you deserve it." I always wanted to tell her that, but before, when she asked me, I always said "because you just had rought time" or "because I miss you" blah blah, but never once I had the guts to say "becaue you deserve it!"

today, I told her plain and simple "you deserve it!" she didn't believe it, so she asked "just tell me the truth please?" I insisted "I swear to God. each gift, flower I sent you, because you deserve no less than that."

she still couldn't believe that is the reason I sent her flowers. she said "it's kinda bothering when I get flowers from someone who I cannot really love as much as you, I'm speaking of 'in love', you know, relationship?" and "I know you are in love with me and it hurts you when you se..."

I told her "you deserve the good things, and I am thinking, someday, maybe you can accept being loved, even though you don't love back." (never have I being so persistant!)

I said to make it simple, focus on the feelings when she was receiving the flowers. she said she was happy and excited. I said "Good! stop right there, just enjoy it as it is!"

she got really confused so she said "I cannot, cos I know it is from you! it is not like a magic. I really appreciate it, but it's hard to accept."

so I asked "is there anything wrong with me?"

she didn't answer (thats right, I knew it) insetad, she said "because its hurt when I see someone else hurt too."

I pointed out her mistake right there then! thats the problem, i dont feel hurt! it is she who needs to learn to accept being loved! because I DO NOT freaking feel hurt. she refused to believe it, saying "no, it cannot be. no I don't believe you!"

and she also said "no, you cannot feel hurt because it REALLY hurts" (which I consider kinda cute)

I sighed, and said "you want to know my thought?"

she said "scary but yeah ok..."

"ok, YOU are having a hard time accepting it. it has nothing to do with my feelings."

to which she responded "for some reason, why am i saying you are lying. heart tells me something is missing. you know?"

I asked "soemthing is missing?"

she said "I dont know the answer. and missing part... is in you. not me (classical denial). you say you are not hurt??"

**a firm voice** "nope, I am not."

"well, ahem... I heard ya."

I continued "so can you accept it now? just stop at feeling of amusing and exciting, and not thinking about who sent it (or even deserve it or not)"

then...

**drumroll** (this line shall be remembered and song in bard's songs!)

"there is no other reason, no motivation, no goals, no desire, nothing else."

and guess what she said? after a long moment of silence

"yes, I believe you... I hope so..."

then another long moment of silence. I wondered how she feels so I asked. she told me (which surprised me)

"really, kinda of... um... blank here, but a little happy... mixed feeling I guess, confusion.. I dont know."

buahahaahahahahaha

one victory goes to the Good side!!! never has she been happy before!!! I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

you know what it means??? you know what it means for her to feel confused and happy?? she is begining to think of herself being worthy now!!!

WAAAZAAAAAAP!!!! I RULE!!! I RULE!!!!!

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Old 01-30-2002, 09:05 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LEO!!!

What in sam hill do you think you're doing, posting a thread with that sort of title in it???

Can't you get a point across without the use of blatant profanity? What is it going to take, your getting banned, to get the point through your head?? Man, I like you, and I understand where you're coming from, but you're really pushing the envelope.

This is straight from the TOS:
Be Clean: Adhere to decency and refrain from abusive or hateful language, while cussing isn't censored, please don't direct the words towards someone in a hateful or demeaning way. Also, Cussing 'just to be cussing' will land you with an account suspension if it becomes too much. Also, don't put an expletive in the title of your post. It will be deleted.

I STRONGLY suggest that you copy the text of this thread, delete this one, and start a new one with a MORE APPROPRIATE title for this forum. I'll give you until 10 p.m. Forum Time to do this. If you haven't, I'm deleting this thread.

I also think you owe the members of this forum an apology.

-Sazerac

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Sazerac ]

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 01-30-2002, 09:07 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

250! WHAT THE BLUE BLAZES IS WITH YOU?!!! This title is so offensive to me and any Christian as to make me come out here and yell in your direction! PLEASE! At risk of sounding demanding.. I'm ASKING you to start the thread over.. cut and paste and USE A BETTER TOPIC TITLE..

Do you have any idea how that effects me? It's highly offensive and to most Christians, borders on blasphemous... I take it seriously and I'd prefer not to see it every time I see the front page of IW!

You know I'm not adverse to a few curse words now and again.. but this one is too much, Leo.. PLEASE repost!

Cloudbringer

edit: sorry Saz, hadn't read your post, when composing mine.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Leo- I couldn't even read your post, dear.. please resend and I'll look at it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Old 01-30-2002, 09:41 PM   #4
Arvon
Unicorn

Just read the base thread and the two responses, by mods. This leads to one question...Why is the thread still here? The mod comments could be e-mails. Sorry it's none of my business.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 01-30-2002, 09:51 PM   #5
Mellagar

I'm still trying to figure what exactly all that was about. On another note....what kind of flowers were they? Heh
Old 01-30-2002, 09:55 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ToS- no curse words in title
and I suspect Saz is being nice.. 250 had some trouble earlier and is just back..think he's giving him a chance to fix things himself.
Old 01-30-2002, 10:14 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
The mod comments could be e-mails.

They posted for a reason.
You do not have to worry about receiving 50 PMs in an hour of people complaining like he does. It was thus appropriate for Saz to post publically as to allow everyone the open knowledge that he has things under control, to the best of his ability.
Old 01-30-2002, 10:22 PM   #8
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
No one is happy for to 250??? Hehehehe...

Well I saw the point of your thread 250, albeit the topic was breaking the rules.
Old 01-30-2002, 10:31 PM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

yeah, right, whatever.

you hear me? WHATEVER!

if I am gonna get that kind response for saying "god damn" then so be it.

first of all, I dont know "god damn" is a cussing word

second, I dont think I owe any one a freaking apology. I am not deleting it. if you want to do it, then do it yourself.

EDIT: and I think you are over reacting

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: 250 ]

Old 01-30-2002, 10:37 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ToS- no curse words in title

which one word is curse?

if you mean God needs to be capitalized, I can capitalize it for you. but I believe the mod is capable doing it himself