Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 09:09 PM   #1
slakas

... Not giving credit for done quests?

The damn toad won't give me the spear and the gold! I've killed all four evils, i upped my hit points by touching the toadem, i've said all of the keywords to the shaman... nothing.

most of the other quests from the guilds are like that too.

COMPLETELY LAME.

what's the point?

Old 10-26-2000, 04:14 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds like your experiencing a problem that many others have as well. The way to get credit for a quest is to let the NPCs talk - just wait - don't click anything after you have engaged their attention - just wait. The NPCs should get around to acknowledging that you have completed the quest. This is, in my opinion, the worst fault in this game. Players don't want to waste a lot of time letting a NPCs babble on especially when you are doing the same quest for multiple characters. I must have redone the Paladin quest 8 times before I finally learned that you just have to wait until the NPC is finished talking. Quests could have and should have been handled much more efficiently.
Hope that helps and that you now get credit for your quests!
Wyv