Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2002, 03:34 PM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Geez, Horatio, that's awful. Galadria says that kind of thing happens all of the time to runners. Probably some couch potato with a grudge toward someone in shape.

Azred, so how was Red Dragon? We are going to watch The Forsyte Saga on PBS tonight.
Old 10-06-2002, 03:34 PM   #12
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lol, things like this don't ALWAYS happen to me They just have a certain knack of just...coming up. I've had 2 serious incidents (counting this one) that I've told you guys about. You seeing double, Downunda?
I really couldn't give a damn about his excuse, I could have been seriously hurt, maybe even killed. I didn't see the driver (hey, here's a thought, maybe it was a woman driver. THAT would explain a lot [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). I was more shocked than angry, but still...
Old 10-06-2002, 04:05 PM   #13
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi all. er, what time is it over there? [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh, just been playing NWNs.. (again) Aribeth Aribeth Aribeth... [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh. *wonders what it would be like to play a paladin... decides ingorence is bliss [img]tongue.gif[/img] * anyway, how are you all? has Kat been on IWs recently? :
Old 10-06-2002, 04:12 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

No, haven't sen my darlin' daughter lately. She posted on Siege at some impossible time of the morning. As for playing a paladin in NWN, it rocks. Dish out lotsa damage and don't depend so much on healing spells. Plus, there's my great sword, Gram, the Sword of Grief (does anyone remeber that this was Siegfried's sword? What is it doing in Faerun?), that I got in a module and pretty much kicks butt. (+5 to hit and damage, chance of level drain in a hit, just like in TOB). Mwahahaha, you have to be 19th level to use it.
Old 10-06-2002, 04:29 PM   #15
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
No, haven't sen my darlin' daughter lately. She posted on Siege at some impossible time of the morning. Mwahahaha, you have to be 19th level to use it.
Att, Att, Att, when will you learn that we have different time zones btw, anything before 10 in the morning IS impossible [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe. oh and Att, once I completed NWNs, I didnt REALLY feel compelled to play another char from scracth. to try out the different class's, and play them at a high lvl... lol, well, lets just say the tooleditor is pretty handy . you consider it cheating? well I DID play a ranger all tho the game, from lvl 1 to 20... it takes to long to try another just to TEST it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2002, 04:40 PM   #16
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Wow horatio... that sounds like a close call... well i'm glad to hear you're safe....

My day has mostly consisted of signing up for new classes... and well... Song uploading

Dig The Jing Ling Thing < -- What do you think of this song I captured from the spriggan DVD ? Is the quality alright?
Old 10-06-2002, 05:00 PM   #17
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Erm Att, I dont suppose you could write some more of ur seige, pretty please? pretty please with sugar, flowers and a cherry? [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, heh. I'm bored [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm ignore that. seriosuly, when do u think you're gonna post next? (I warned ya it wasnt a good idea for me to see it until it was finished ) perhaps Lady G could post another of her stories? (A)
Old 10-06-2002, 06:04 PM   #18
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, ah well, slow convo. Im off to bed again. this happens too often well g'night all. enjoy ur sunday perhaps talk tommorw; [img]tongue.gif[/img] 'night.
Old 10-06-2002, 06:14 PM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Erm Att, I dont suppose you could write some more of ur seige, pretty please? pretty please with sugar, flowers and a cherry? [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, heh. I'm bored [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm ignore that. seriosuly, when do u think you're gonna post next? (I warned ya it wasnt a good idea for me to see it until it was finished ) perhaps Lady G could post another of her stories? (A)
LOL, you left too soon, I just did. Twice. And, Lady G is think of exactly where to post The Burned Drow, since, though it is the same characters, (plus one, my own personal favorite) it really doensn't have anything to do with TOB any more, so she is thinking of posting it in Books Forum.

[ 10-06-2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 10-06-2002, 06:54 PM   #20
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Azred, so how was Red Dragon? We are going to watch The Forsyte Saga on PBS tonight.
Yes, it was. Go check out the "Books & Movies" forum (that's a plug [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] ).

I have been so lazy today; I can't believe it! Oh, well. It could be worse...

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.