Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-20-2001, 12:22 AM   #251
BladeMaster

Weclome to the Bar Malavon. My name name is Angel and these are my two life long friends Kors Bloodaxe and Elminster the Sage. In case you were wondering about my wings I am one of the Winged Elves from Evermeet.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-20-2001).]

Old 05-20-2001, 01:47 AM   #252
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Hey malavon my names caleb in and out of character.....angel just pasted those wings on to herselff but humor her.

------------------
Welcome to hell.

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 02:02 AM   #253
BladeMaster

"You little sh*thead Caleb", Angel tells him do you want Elminster to bash you around again you little termit.

------------------

Old 05-20-2001, 03:04 AM   #254
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb the monk concentrates hard and forces elminster out of his mind and fell back to the ground......unfortunately he landed before his throne of scone and is now pinned under it. "Ohhhhhhh why did it have to land on THAT half of me"

------------------
Welcome to hell.

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 03:13 AM   #255
BladeMaster

Elminster lifts the throne with a spell but before he does he tells Caleb to behave. Once Caleb agrees to that Elminster lifts throne up off of Caleb and puts the throne to rights.

------------------

Old 05-20-2001, 04:45 AM   #256
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Can't really look after the place myself cause I have to work from nine to five Maybe we can ask our bouncer Black Assasin and our watchwolf Azure to keep a wary eye out?

With all these new faces around its getting harder and harder to keep up with all the carry on but they wont get away with anything while im here

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-20-2001, 05:24 AM   #257
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis looks at his city map looking for the nearest ladys changing room. He'd had some good ideas what to use the hat for.

-------------------
tessa walks up to the bar and orders some evermeet ale just to try some. then she asks what artemises and her tab is seeing it hasn't ever been payed

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-20-2001, 05:43 AM   #258
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hello Cloudy!
Of course we have a bartender here, as a matter of fact, we have the best! Lord Shield is just taking a break from all these squabbling boneheads for some time, but I'm sure he'll be at your service soon. Meanwhile, I'm sure our lovely barmaids Sil and Gamora will serve you any foods or drinks you can think of. May I suggest the Elvenmead with honey, a slice of lemon and a sprig of fairyflower? It's a personal favorite. Or perhaps some sparkle-ale is more to your liking? If you want anybody's underpants pulled over their heads just say so. After all, I'm the official Entertainment Elf around here, and I must say pulling killer's underpants over his head turned out very entertaining...teehee
Artemis and Tessa, your bar tab has been paid once from that bag of gold, so it's not too bad yet. You can discuss the details with Lord Shield when he returns!
Oh, and Memnoch, if you frequent the bar incognito, don't get worked up on Ed Greenwood ok dear? Let's just say some people have no taste

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 06:58 AM   #259
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan returns with a large sack filled with dead gibberlings, he then takes a hammer and some nails and nails them to the ceiling.

After nailing the gibberlings to the ceiling he leaves again because he is still in the mood for a fight, and if he fights in the bar he will just lose his weapons.
Old 05-20-2001, 07:12 AM   #260
Lord Shield

Ok guys, I'm back here now! This happens everytime I go to sleep (UK time) - I wake up and there's another two and a half pages of people smacking each other around. I shall indeed have to check weapons at the door. I may enforce an Anti-Magic field, but I don't want to dampen the effects of healing or half my drinks
Malavon, part of the bar has now got tropical/colourful plant life in it. Mel likes this area. I have just fitted some tables there (naturally grown rather than built - that's why they took so long to arrive). Mel is on the staff here. Her specialties are wedgies/atomic wedgies and bungee wedgies. She's the sweetest dutch fey you will ever meet
I agree with the Ed Greenwood comments, but it's not Elminster's fault his creator was such a wazzock. In fact, Elminster here gets embarassed when you talk about that egocentric geek
OK, EVERYONE! I said I'd try to recreate the Evermeet Ale but without the ridiculous price stamp it has at the moment. I call this version "Forever Beer". I'm dishing out free samples at the moment. Evermeet retails at 200gp a tankard (180 here), but this one should not cost more than 60, and I think it's just as good).

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp