Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2003, 05:04 PM   #21
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Sorry CloudLady.Won't happen again. So how is everyone today?

EDIT: Link if you wanted the post so badly you just had to say so. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Aww shucks.. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks SomeGuy!! My first 'First Post' in almost two years!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Yahoo! Seems to me we gotta celebrate! [/QUOTE]Indeed!
*serves beer to people Of legal age, Coke and Sprite to people Who Aren't *
[/QUOTE]And a coke for me too! [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't drink any beer for at least four months. I have vowed not to, because I'm rowing intesively, and beer is not good for your shape and condition. Now where's that Lord of Alcohol?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-02-2003, 05:05 PM   #22
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
LOLOLOL! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] High school can be so unfair
Not funny [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Secondary school, I'm a brit and as such have the snobbishness necessary.
Link, judging from your user name you're a fan of the legend of Zelda (Mmmmmm, Linky-goodness.....) is the gamecube cartoon version worth getting?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:06 PM   #23
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
And a coke for me too! [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't drink any beer for at least four months. I have vowed not to, because I'm rowing intesively, and beer is not good for your shape and condition. Now where's that Lord of Alcohol?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Naughty, stacking quotes! (I can forgive you because, well, you're Link) rowing? As in...physical exercise? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:08 PM   #24
Link
Jack Burton

Dunno actually.. I AM a fan of Zelda, but I haven't seen the Gamecube version yet. As far as I'm concerned I'm not gonna, because I simply hate the graphics.. Yuck!!! But the story does sound good though.. *dilemma*
University just rules, you know [img]smile.gif[/img] Being able to live on your own, with ADSL (!) and not having to listen to your parents anymore. I love this life! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 05:09 PM   #25
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
And a coke for me too! [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't drink any beer for at least four months. I have vowed not to, because I'm rowing intesively, and beer is not good for your shape and condition. Now where's that Lord of Alcohol?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Naughty, stacking quotes! (I can forgive you because, well, you're Link) rowing? As in...physical exercise? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ooh.. I'm so ee-vil (now where's that damn Dr. Evil smilie!!). And yeah, Kaltia, rowing as in physical exercise.. Really professional as well.. well okay.. almost professional [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 05:13 PM   #26
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Dunno actually.. I AM a fan of Zelda, but I haven't seen the Gamecube version yet. As far as I'm concerned I'm not gonna, because I simply hate the graphics.. Yuck!!! But the story does sound good though.. *dilemma*
University just rules, you know [img]smile.gif[/img] Being able to live on your own, with ADSL (!) and not having to listen to your parents anymore. I love this life! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
I was so disappointed to see the new graphics. i mean, look at the demo! Fantastic, a real display of the GC's power.
And then they did THAT to the actual game. Thanks a bunch, nintendo.
Whatcha doing in University, anyway?

Old 02-02-2003, 05:22 PM   #27
Link
Jack Burton

I can't possible imagine that blue hanging *man* being whipped is me... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm studying archaeology, which is not as "Indiana Jonesy" as I expected it to be. And I totally second your opinion on the graphics of Zelda: the Wind Waker (which is the name of the new game). Did you know, by the way, that the creator of the Zelda series doesn't understand what the commotion concerning the new graphics is all about?? I mean: wake up nitwit! We want to see Link in all his glory, not some puny, noseless treehugging hippie!

Old 02-02-2003, 05:27 PM   #28
purre
Banned

hmm..most odd,I leave,there is Cloudy's cafe and four pages of it,now that I return here we have a new cloudy's cafe,with two pages already Kaltia,stop teasing people so much
Old 02-02-2003, 05:36 PM   #29
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Wow, I just got back from a walk and it is like a Spring day!!! It is 74 degrees, (~+20 for you Celsius fans ) and the grass on the football field has greened up. The trees are well along, a glossy bud on each twig tip. Only drawback, about a 20-30 mph south wind. Darned near blew my cap off. As for the sky, it is robin's-egg blue with only a few wisps of cloud.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:37 PM   #30
Link
Jack Burton

Don't make me jealous Attalus.. There is still snow outside of my window right now!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]