Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2001, 09:06 PM   #31
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: September 6, 2001
Location: The lighter side of life, a.k.a. Newnan, Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 2,767
HEY! Where'd my comfy, snuggly, furry chair go????
Oh, well...I'll just curl up in this OTHER comfy, snuggly furry chair right here. It's a recliner too! AAAAaaahh! This one's MUCH better. It stays still and no strange spring popping up in the middle of the seat, either!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
DragonMage is offline  
Old 10-12-2001, 09:28 PM   #32
H. Sedai
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
HEY! Where'd my comfy, snuggly, furry chair go????
Oh, well...I'll just curl up in this OTHER comfy, snuggly furry chair right here. It's a recliner too! AAAAaaahh! This one's MUCH better. It stays still and no strange spring popping up in the middle of the seat, either!

I'm here to chew bubble gum and and do some inuendo things. I'm fresh out of bubble gum.

Paging DragonMage
There is a call for you from the HADB front desk. A furry beast is eating my plant. Please take him away!! I mean...a studpuppy that makes me tingle and make funny noises is asking for you. Should I send him over to your suite?



------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey


  • Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]
    [This message has been edited by H. Sedai (edited 10-12-2001).]
 
Old 10-12-2001, 09:45 PM   #33
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: May 3, 2001
Location: .
Age: 34
Posts: 2,762
THE MONSTER HAS RETURNED!!
Well really I never did go to sleep in the first place.
So whats happening guys?
And Ghwanos/Tiamat sure if we welcomed ye once why not again?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
AzureWolf is offline  
Old 10-12-2001, 09:58 PM   #34
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: September 6, 2001
Location: The lighter side of life, a.k.a. Newnan, Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 2,767
Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
I'm here to chew bubble gum and and do some inuendo things. I'm fresh out of bubble gum.

Paging DragonMage
There is a call for you from the HADB front desk. A furry beast is eating my plant. Please take him away!! I mean...a studpuppy that makes me tingle and make funny noises is asking for you. Should I send him over to your suite?
Sure...send him over!!!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-12-2001).]
DragonMage is offline  
Old 10-12-2001, 10:16 PM   #35
H. Sedai
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
~A fuzzy beast who shall remain brainless wandered over to the Den of Iniquity inhabited by the one known as DragonMage. He was tentative at first but thrust and stabbed with his finger at the door bell. 30 Minutes later he realized that it wasn't a doorbell, but a small spider who had wandered over to the repulsive fellow and gave its life for the sake of idiocy. He then meandered over to what he thought was the door and openend it with a passionate grunt.

There in all of her splendiferous splender was DragonMage. "Gaze upon my booty, I mean beauty stupid mortal. Consider yourself blessed that you can do so without me stealing your vitality and using you as my dustbuster.

The story would be continued by another...

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey


  • Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]
    [This message has been edited by H. Sedai (edited 10-12-2001).]
 
Old 10-12-2001, 10:23 PM   #36
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: September 6, 2001
Location: The lighter side of life, a.k.a. Newnan, Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 2,767
~stunned by the abrupt entry of H.Sedai into her abode, DragonMage attempts to subdue the drunken fool quickly and assert her superiority. Hiram, however, stumbles over an appendage whilst trying to make his way to the budoire (sp?) and sprawls on the floor~

*lobs ball back in H.Sedai's court*

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
DragonMage is offline  
Old 10-13-2001, 01:51 AM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder
 

Join Date: May 4, 2001
Location: The Outside Looking In
Age: 31
Posts: 4,361
okay, couple of quick questions for Lioness and Jafin about the multi (and Milamber if he gets on):

1) we're definitely using BG2, right?
2) is our cache size still 450?
3) are we using the patched version?
4) since bg2 is subject to change a person's character, which kind of character are you going to be using? i myself am either using a Sorcerer or a Fighter/mage.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.


What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline  
Old 10-13-2001, 02:36 AM   #38
Neb
Account deleted by Request
 

Join Date: May 17, 2001
Location: .
Age: 32
Posts: 8,802
Neb awakens from his slumber as he feels a chilly sensation from his waist down, he opens his eyes and looks to see what it is, he sees that his entire body from the waist down is encased in ice, "Hmmmmm..... That's rather strange," he says, "No matter, I'll have it gone quickly." Neb casts Warmth on room and as the temperature rises to a nice and comfortable 35 degrees celsius, the ice melts.

Neb gets out of bed and walks over to a nearby closet to get a robe which isn't soaked by melted ice, after changing his clothes he dries his bed with a small Fireball, he then walks out to the courtyard of his castle to find that the bag containing the Black Diamond Shard has dissapeared, Neb looks around to see whether some of his undead servants have taken it to his study, but then remembers that Avatar destroyed them all and that he has yet to create a new batch.

Neb pulls out his Modified Bag of Holding(MBoH) and removes what appears to be an ordinary rug from it and places it on the ground, he then sits on it and mumbles a series of words, the Flying Carpet slowly rises from the ground and Neb flies to Azure's castle to tell him of the theft of his Black Diamond Shard, if it fell into the wrong hands and someone who hadn't studied it for years tried to control or drain it's powers, terrible things would happen, worst of these was that the dreaded Shadow Legion would be unleashed, Neb shivered as he thought of what might happen should the Shadow Legion be unleashed.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.


Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Neb is offline  
Old 10-13-2001, 08:49 AM   #39
H. Sedai
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
~stunned by the abrupt entry of H.Sedai into her abode, DragonMage attempts to subdue the drunken fool quickly and assert her superiority. Hiram, however, stumbles over an appendage whilst trying to make his way to the budoire (sp?) and sprawls on the floor~

*lobs ball back in H.Sedai's court*

“Come a little closer and let me get a good look at you furry one” DragonMage cooed to her visitor. “What is your name?” “Hrrrrm!!” “Frazzle brfft merfit” the hirsute gentleman said with much conviction. “Speak up, I don’t have all day” DragonMage bellowed while doing her nails. “Hrrrrm Sefranzirrm” He shouted while adjusting the club that hung from his belt. (It was a weapon that had tripped him up and not the appendage that made him appear to be blessed by the gods in that department) “Oh, I see” DragonMage said while fetching her wand of shaving +3. “I hope I have one more charge left in this, I just finished my legs.” The Magically Munificent Mage of Dragons cast her wand at the newest sucker, I mean member of HADB and what stood before her surprised her. “Oh, its you. My brown eyed dwarf” “Do you remember when we used to sing? Shalalalalala la tee da?” DragonMage shifted her position and let out a trumpeting poot that echoed off the halls. The newest inhabitant of the Hamlet and Dough Boy Clan (May their ranks be filled with good looking people forever) immediately apologized and turned bright red.

“Greetings and Salutations, Lady DragonMage. I am known as Hiram Sedai. There is much to be done for the sake of my new clan and I plan to do it. I am well versed in techniques of bashing and bludgeoning as is evidenced by my club of smacking things +2. I am to be your concierge during your journey. Direct me as you will”

DragonMage then stood up and showed her…




------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey



  • Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage[/list]
 
Old 10-13-2001, 09:51 AM   #40
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: September 6, 2001
Location: The lighter side of life, a.k.a. Newnan, Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 2,767
Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
“Come a little closer and let me get a good look at you furry one” DragonMage cooed to her visitor. “What is your name?” “Hrrrrm!!” “Frazzle brfft merfit” the hirsute gentleman said with much conviction. “Speak up, I don’t have all day” DragonMage bellowed while doing her nails. “Hrrrrm Sefranzirrm” He shouted while adjusting the club that hung from his belt. (It was a weapon that had tripped him up and not the appendage that made him appear to be blessed by the gods in that department) “Oh, I see” DragonMage said while fetching her wand of shaving +3. “I hope I have one more charge left in this, I just finished my legs.” The Magically Munificent Mage of Dragons cast her wand at the newest sucker, I mean member of HADB and what stood before her surprised her. “Oh, its you. My brown eyed dwarf” “Do you remember when we used to sing? Shalalalalala la tee da?” DragonMage shifted her position and let out a trumpeting poot that echoed off the halls. The newest inhabitant of the Hamlet and Dough Boy Clan (May their ranks be filled with good looking people forever) immediately apologized and turned bright red.

“Greetings and Salutations, Lady DragonMage. I am known as Hiram Sedai. There is much to be done for the sake of my new clan and I plan to do it. I am well versed in techniques of bashing and bludgeoning as is evidenced by my club of smacking things +2. I am to be your concierge during your journey. Direct me as you will”

DragonMage then stood up and showed her…
...blessings upon the newest member of HADB.~ "Welcome, oh furry one! Yea and verilly I am most pleased at your appearance. Your club of smacking things +2 is most impressive. Here, also, is a golden tongue of fast talking +5. It is very useful when your own tongue has run away with you! Now, help me pack my things, we must away with us! But first...come hither, I have another use for you....ahhh! That's the spot!...You are just the right size for me to use as a stepping stool to reach that highest shelf!"

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
DragonMage is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Forboding HADB Castle No 5 AzureWolf Ironworks Online Roleplaying 91 09-13-2004 05:18 PM
The 6th Forboding HADB Clan Castle Neb Ironworks Online Roleplaying 109 04-01-2002 05:39 PM
Forboding HADB castle No. 4 AzureWolf Ironworks Online Roleplaying 175 11-13-2001 12:56 PM
Forboding HADB castle No. 3 AzureWolf General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 170 10-25-2001 10:44 AM
Forboding HADB Castle No.1 AzureWolf General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 156 10-12-2001 07:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2017 Ironworks Gaming TM & The Great Escape Studios - All Rights Reserved