Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-05-2001, 11:59 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Larry, thanks. I didn't see that one. Well, ccfl, been real,but I think you may be going byebye.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:59 AM   #42
Absynthe

Can't keep away from this...
Gwahnos and CFFL, you guys screwed up, and Ziroc let you know nicely. You continued to screw up, and he let you know again. Gwahnos figured it out, but CFFL, your attack on Ziroc is way the hell over the line.
This site is maintained, operated, and funded by Ziroc. He puts in a lot of time and effort to keep this site open and accesible to us. He is, in effect, inviting us to into his home. The absolute least we can do is thank him for his effort and respect the guidelines he has set out.
Many people on this forum started out on the wrong foot, either with an inappropriate post, or flaming someone, or posting unsuitable material. Most of those folks are still here, and participating daily. This reflects solely on Ziroc's willingness to let people find their niche here and occasionally stumble in doing so, and the efforts of the moderators to help him in that.
This is an intentional community, and it will be what we make of it.

------------------

Old 10-05-2001, 12:01 PM   #43
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
acting like a baby and how is that?

calling names
and not comtinueing to give obsolete arguments that have been opposed in previous posts
Try to be a little bit more tactful and stop flaminf
I think that is extremly Childish
even for someone your ag3

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Old 10-05-2001, 12:01 PM   #44
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Can't keep away from this...
Gwahnos and CFFL, you guys screwed up, and Ziroc let you know nicely. You continued to screw up, and he let you know again. Gwahnos figured it out, but CFFL, your attack on Ziroc is way the hell over the line.
This site is maintained, operated, and funded by Ziroc. He puts in a lot of time and effort to keep this site open and accesible to us. He is, in effect, inviting us to into his home. The absolute least we can do is thank him for his effort and respect the guidelines he has set out.
Many people on this forum started out on the wrong foot, either with an inappropriate post, or flaming someone, or posting unsuitable material. Most of those folks are still here, and participating daily. This reflects solely on Ziroc's willingness to let people find their niche here and occasionally stumble in doing so, and the efforts of the moderators to help him in that.
This is an intentional community, and it will be what we make of it.

Hear, hear!!

Cffl... buh-bye!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-05-2001, 12:04 PM   #45
www.cffl.com

So what you are saying, its ok if Har'oloth Spams but not me? Go to duchies unite and Scroll down to the aroun th 2 nd last one. he goes

*bump*
sorry just bumping!

------------------

<font color=cyan>HADB Clan Rulz

Old 10-05-2001, 12:07 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I dont care about the post and ai have said it about 3 times now im mad b cuz its the point of the whole thing. Ill follow his "request" as long as this stupid spamming thing is stopped and i dont care if you delet my threads but my only prob is Ziroc.

YOU ARE A CONTROL FREAK

I am not going to say sorry,sorry 4 what? He should be sorry. Getting pissed off at me FOR........
Ok, seems you haven't got the message.. this is ZIROC's forum..he OWNS it and may do as he likes. So IF he has a whim and wants to follow it, he is more than able to and within his rights! But as I've said before, he is one of the nicest, most fair people I've met and he gives people more chances than most of the membership would do if they were to be making the decisions most times. So Ziroc has every right to 'control' if he wants to. And what you object to, seems to me to be Z's perfectly legitimate and acceptable requirements for remaining a member of his forum.

So basically, if he says not to do something, don't. And most people have already explained to you... but here it is again.. flaming the forum webmaster is not good form for ANY board, but here, where we aren't really fond of personal attacks of any kind, it's especially bad.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-05-2001, 12:11 PM   #47
www.cffl.com

Im not "Flaming" link and i were messing around, is that a problem with you? If it is then you got some serious probs

------------------

<font color=cyan>HADB Clan Rulz

Old 10-05-2001, 12:11 PM   #48
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

CFFL, you are way over the line here! Some people just don't know when to give up! Ziroc bends over backwards to give us this board.
You should have stated your peace and then let it go. As it is now; all I can say is SEEEE YA!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 10-05-2001, 12:12 PM   #49
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
So what you are saying, its ok if Har'oloth Spams but not me? Go to duchies unite and Scroll down to the aroun th 2 nd last one. he goes

*bump*
sorry just bumping!

I don't know why I'm even bothering as a. you've repeatedly insulted our webmaster and I wouldn't feel bad if you were banned for it b. you've had numerous helpful explanations from others that you just ignored, but:

Bumping isn't spamming if your topic has freefallen and you wish others who missed it to see it. Memnoch often bumps topics containing useful information, that's perfectly acceptable.
The way things are now, your worst offence IMO is not your spamming, but your badmouthing.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-05-2001, 12:17 PM   #50
www.cffl.com

BYE BYE EVERYONE!!!! HAVE FUN AND I HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THANX TO DRAGONMAGE,ePONA AND ALL MY BEST WISHES GO TO ADAM WARLOCK AND HIS FAMILY.

------------------

HADB Clan Rulz

[This message has been edited by www.cffl.com (edited 10-05-2001).]