Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 10:25 AM   #21
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Ok, it wont happen again

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 10-05-2001, 10:26 AM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

aackkk... people do get upset about this RANK BUSINESS!!!

man, I've got bored of that crap long time ago...

I say take away all the ranks, instead, let EVERYONE choose their own portrats, and below it, put on something like

"Honored patron: DeuxCentCequante, since March, 2001"
Old 10-05-2001, 10:29 AM   #23
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Ok, it wont happen again

good for you mate, you have a long way to progress on my secret rank of spammers...

just kidding, your posts are hilarious, even though sometimes are indeed, tastefull spamming keep it up, your story line is not even 5% done!

and Ziroc does keep this place running, see... even DeuxCentCequante the Asshole acknowledges and appreciates that so what you guys have to complain about?
Old 10-05-2001, 10:30 AM   #24
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:

oh and for your information...

Epona is playing suck up
nanananananana

Oh yeah baby, I'm the suckupiest sucker-upper than ever lived...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-05-2001, 10:54 AM   #25
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

I didn't see what cffl did, but Gwhanos started a thread just about how much he hated his rank and wanted to be an Anubis instead - AFTER he had already been told not to, and had already had his post count reduced once for doing the same.
This is nothing to do with favouritism - if you ask me, Ziroc has given the guy plenty of breaks already, and more than one 'second chance'. If he doesn't learn soon, his account may well be deleted, but it's not like he didn't know what he was doing wrong. You may not have seen his posts, but I (and others) did. I have seen several threads recently which have been 'interrupted' by moaning about ranks, and quite frankly this is annoying.

I think it's OK to give Gwhanos a second (or third or fourth) chance, but do not say that he is being slapped down over a first offence when others are let off the hook - that is definitely NOT the case.

I am fully aware of Gwhanos' spamming for rank (I participated for a little while ) but the only difference is that Gwhanos recognized his spam as spam. Others spam and call it meaningful posts ...let's call a spade a spade (as Yorick would say )

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 10-05-2001, 10:59 AM   #26
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Just want to say that I am not trying to diss Ziroc or the Mods. I fully appreciate this forum and the time and effort that Ziroc puts into it! Just trying to state my critism in a hopefully constructive way!

------------------

Old 10-05-2001, 11:05 AM   #27
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
About what ever is happening between Moridin and me
it's a misunderstanding from my side
drop it and stop saying cool it.... (irritates the hell outta me )

My bad too Rikard
Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
Moridin, attack away! you have the guts to bang on popularity, that alone marks you my best man
Thanks 250! Where would the world be without some dissenters

------------------

Old 10-05-2001, 11:22 AM   #28
www.cffl.com

You bet your @$$ he has "mde his appearence known." WHat is his prob i meancmon taking 500and morefrom 1 person and from me 132 cmon that a little harsh. WHy do you giv a crap a bout th whole "spamming" thing anyways and everyone else why do you care what your rank is? This is stupid i mean warnings and stuff like that bcuz you post a lot! WHy did ou delete my bin laden thing? THat was NOT spamming i dont think. I dint know about th spammiing thing untill u wrot that thing about new mmbers and old plz read r whatever. IIII DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RANKINGS you think i do ziroc but i dont. I just post a lot do you have a problem with that? I didnt know anything about the spamming thing especially when i cameto thi site. I was testing my sig out and i kept posting messages and someone said to stop cuz something but the point is i didnt know and as soon as i found out i stopped.

------------------

HADB Clan Rulz

[This message has been edited by www.cffl.com (edited 10-05-2001).]

Old 10-05-2001, 11:25 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Oh yeah baby, I'm the suckupiest sucker-upper than ever lived...

Not hardly, Epona! You make perfect sense and are being diplomatic but stating your points quite fairly.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:25 AM   #30
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
You bet your @$$ he has "mde his appearence known." WHat is his prob i meancmon taking 500and morefrom 1 person and from me 132 cmon that a little harsh. WHy do you giv a crap a bout th whole "spamming" thing anyways and everyone else why do you care what your rank is? This is stupid i mean warnings and stuff like that bcuz you post a lot! WHy did ou delete my bin laden thing? THat was NOT spamming i dont think. I dint know about th spammiing thing untill u wrot that thing about new mmbers and old plz read r whatever. IIII DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RANKINGS you think i do zircock but i dont. I just post a lot do you have a problem with that? I didnt know anything about the spamming thing especially when i cameto thi site. I was testing my sig out and i kept posting messages and someone said to stop cuz something but the point is i didnt know and as soon as i found out i stopped.

Can I just take this opportunity to say goodbye. before Ziroc reappears.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!