Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 02:53 AM   #1
Ze_sponge

Ok..I killed rasky (tho I thought about it a bit..he seemed so nice.) cuz I was given the job to do so. I finished the mines ( I think. I looted the vault, got the armor, made friends with the lady stout..I think it was a lady O_o) and left. I went alllll the way back to Scanthril and he tells me to go to some lair (I'm thinking by the directions and description that that's the boogre cave..the lil bastard!) to get my reward. Where's the dagger/knife he's supposed to give me. I used all my keywords, to no avail. Eventually I figured I'd just take it from him, so I backed up and smote the group with firestorm..but could not find anything but a skull dagger withing the rubble.

FIgured maybe that was the 'assassins dagger' so I went to the pawn shop..hung around till I got a level just from TIME.. (or so it seemed) and still nothing. Did I miss somethign?

Old 11-22-2000, 03:53 AM   #2
Astyanax12

The assassin's dagger looks like a skull dagger. But I've not heard that anyone got it just by killing the rat fink. If you read what he said when he asked you to kill Raskallion I believe he also asked you to find the body of a dead stout called G... (can't remember the rest). That's probably the rest of the quest. You didn't think getting an elite role would really be easy did you?

Old 11-22-2000, 05:28 AM   #3
xenotoca

your quest was to find Rastus who scan had sent to kill Raskillion. Only if Rastus was dead (which he is by the way) were you to complete the job. You get the dagger for finding Rastus and the double cross, our treasure is in the cave (booger pit) for killing Raskillion. I found a body in the mine but others have reported it to be on the island in the lake leading to the Booger cave.

Old 11-22-2000, 06:45 AM   #4
Regis
Welcomed New User

Scanthril sends you after Grundel to get your reward...trouble is he's dead, so you chase up north looking for him, wind up in the Boogre Caves and blammo! leave poor Scanthril sitting and worrying about you. Well, I hope you're satisfied with all the trouble and hardship you've put him through. Do you think maybe a call or a letter from time to time would ease his mind? Is that so much? Go ask the bartender in Ishad N'ha about it...he'll tell you what to do...then go see Scanthril again (and for the love of God, bring a pound cake or some other type of peace offering).

The Dagger cannot be killed or stolen off of Scanthril, you have to play it straight. Once he knows Grundel is dead, he'll give you the Dagger (I believe the keyword is 'Reward').
Old 11-23-2000, 02:11 AM   #5
marc

Hey,

in my opinion, this a silly quest. You are running through 2 dungeons specially the strout mines...;-( and that for a dagger and a class as assiasin ?

No way for me.

After 2 days in the strout mines for endless searching of Raskillion and ore
i give up go back to the strout king, kill him and scavenge his vault treasure.

I found more than i can carry ! And i find the dragon armor.

Now i am walking to dragonsphere.

Marc

Old 11-23-2000, 06:42 PM   #6
Ze_sponge

It's not to hard to get the rasky actually. Bit confusing, but possible .

You have to first, go to the abandoned mines..then I think you only have to take 1 elevator down..then look for a room with a corridor leading out of it (other than the one you came in..it'll be the only room having a corridor leading out), in there will be a little lift that leads you up to a switch. Throw that to change tracks. Then go back up to where you pick between the 2 minecarts and jump on the one going to non-abandoned mines. That will take you down to an area where you'll fine *another* switch to change the second tracks. Then go back to the abandoned mines, throw the first switch back the way it was, and then go back down..you'll be taken to the area where Rasky is. WHEW! I think that's the order of it. (I'd do this after you get the ore)

Old 11-23-2000, 10:51 PM   #7
jugolo

to bad you didnt ascend to an assasin the triple damage is very nice

Old 11-24-2000, 02:16 AM   #8
Ze_sponge

I went back to a save game right before I attacked shanthril..but apparently I missed something along the lines as he still didn't give me the dagger, and I even went to the bloody boogre cave and when I got out of there, still no dagger. =\ I don't get what I missed..did I need to show him something?

Old 11-24-2000, 05:06 AM   #9
xenotoca

watching this thread I am now convinced that this is a quest of two halves. The actual quest is to find Grundel (he will be a body now I found one in the stout mines but may have found the one purported to be him on the island in the lake leading to the booger cave) I did kill Raskillion but upon my return to Scanthill he says (before you even talk to him) "Grundel is dead, I knew it" talk to him and he gives you the dagger. Whenever I went near him afterwards he kept on about Grundel being dead. As I had killed Raskillion I asked for a reward again and was sent to the booger caves to get their treasure so I killed him. I suspect you are sent that way in order to find (you should explore on the way )find Grundels body to complete the quest.