Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2001, 09:10 AM   #151
Neb
Account deleted by Request
 

Join Date: May 17, 2001
Location: .
Age: 32
Posts: 8,802
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
~...only to find a note on the door: Closed for Remodeling.~

"Well! I never heard of that!" exclaimed Breanna. "Well, I guess we shall just continue on our journey. We shall dispel evil as we come across it. Perhaps we shall one day discover the mystery of the black diamond shard...one day."

~Hiram and Breanna journeyed several days to the North to the town of Leudeth. Leudeth was a small town with several homes just outside it's immediate vicinity and, further out, a few struggling farms. "Hiram, please scout this out for me. I shall make rough camp here and scout around to refill my supplies of herbs and such until you return to tell me what this town holds for us. Please secure us rooms at the local hostlery and find a suitable stable for the horses." "Yes, Lady Breanna, I know my way around the likes of this." ~Hiram makes sure his club in secure in his belt, adjusts his gear and starts to walk off...~

Breanna calls after him, "And don't you go sticking your nose into the taverns or the brothels yet, either. I know you too well. I don't want to have to come 'fetch' you and I assure you, my friend, you won't enjoy it either." ~Hiram huffs and shrugs his pack on his shoulders~ "Oh, alright then! You sure know how to spoil a dwarf's fun." ~Hiram starts off again towards the town, mumbling under his breath.~ ...
Hmmm.... Go to the Temple of Aerie thread and you will see that the Temple is under siege by an army of shadowcreatures.
Neb is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 09:23 AM   #152
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: September 6, 2001
Location: The lighter side of life, a.k.a. Newnan, Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 2,767
Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Hmmm.... Go to the Temple of Aerie thread and you will see that the Temple is under siege by an army of shadowcreatures.
I know, darlin'. I just don't want to intrude on what you are doing, so we're forgoing walking into the middle of all that. Now, if you want us to come in and do something, let me know. 'Send word' somehow or something. But I'm off to find a mysterious book of magic that the HADB will need in the future. This is fun!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
DragonMage is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 09:25 AM   #153
Neb
Account deleted by Request
 

Join Date: May 17, 2001
Location: .
Age: 32
Posts: 8,802
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
I know, darlin'. I just don't want to intrude on what you are doing, so we're forgoing walking into the middle of all that. Now, if you want us to come in and do something, let me know. 'Send word' somehow or something. But I'm off to find a mysterious book of magic that the HADB will need in the future. This is fun!

(Well, I'm about to battle a huge red dragon and a demi-god and it would be useful to have someone drop by and help a bit, but besides that, have fun finding magic books.)

Neb is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 09:30 AM   #154
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: May 3, 2001
Location: .
Age: 34
Posts: 2,762
Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
(Well, I'm about to battle a huge red dragon and a demi-god and it would be useful to have someone drop by and help a bit, but besides that, have fun finding magic books.)

Hey Neb wait until ive finished my post in the temple thread. And Hiram and DM you both need to be over there to look at the post too

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
AzureWolf is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 10:35 AM   #155
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: September 6, 2001
Location: The lighter side of life, a.k.a. Newnan, Georgia
Age: 49
Posts: 2,767
OK - edited my previous story bit to reflect that we are now engaged in battle at the Temple thread. Will re-edit later to indicate what Hiram and I were 'seeing' when we arrived at the Temple steps. Saving my last bit for later.
DragonMage is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 12:18 PM   #156
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: May 3, 2001
Location: .
Age: 34
Posts: 2,762
Hey Neb do you think you could find where the shadow story started bcos I want to write the whole lot into a story and incorporate all the posts in it

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
AzureWolf is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 12:44 PM   #157
Neb
Account deleted by Request
 

Join Date: May 17, 2001
Location: .
Age: 32
Posts: 8,802
Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Hey Neb do you think you could find where the shadow story started bcos I want to write the whole lot into a story and incorporate all the posts in it

Well, the Shadow Story actually started with the Stolen Statue Story, but the point where this plot was actually started was in the Temple Thread no. 3, then, it took a shortcut through the "The ALSB follows Neb to battle a great evil" thread, then, it rested here for a day, then jumped on to temple 4 I believe, then ended in no. 5, rather confusing I must say.
Neb is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 01:00 PM   #158
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: May 3, 2001
Location: .
Age: 34
Posts: 2,762
Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Well, the Shadow Story actually started with the Stolen Statue Story, but the point where this plot was actually started was in the Temple Thread no. 3, then, it took a shortcut through the "The ALSB follows Neb to battle a great evil" thread, then, it rested here for a day, then jumped on to temple 4 I believe, then ended in no. 5, rather confusing I must say.
LOL I can tell im going to have annoying time trying to sort this one out!
I think I will start at No 3 then

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
AzureWolf is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 01:04 PM   #159
Neb
Account deleted by Request
 

Join Date: May 17, 2001
Location: .
Age: 32
Posts: 8,802
Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
LOL I can tell im going to have annoying time trying to sort this one out!
I think I will start at No 3 then

Though if you want to have the REAL beginning, start at the 2.1(Or was it 3?), where I stole the statue, then it's back to the ORT building while being chased by Seph and Kaz, then it's to my castle in the HADB thread, then it's to the Temple after being captured by Avatar, then it moved to the "ALSB follows Neb to fight a great evil" thread, then back here for a few posts, then to the Temple thread again, and that's where it still is.

Neb is offline  
Old 10-17-2001, 01:21 PM   #160
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: May 3, 2001
Location: .
Age: 34
Posts: 2,762
Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Though if you want to have the REAL beginning, start at the 2.1(Or was it 3?), where I stole the statue, then it's back to the ORT building while being chased by Seph and Kaz, then it's to my castle in the HADB thread, then it's to the Temple after being captured by Avatar, then it moved to the "ALSB follows Neb to fight a great evil" thread, then back here for a few posts, then to the Temple thread again, and that's where it still is.

Good so I know where to get it.
Im going to post 2 versions of the story. A serious one and a funny one
But ill do it tomorrow cos its 3:30am here

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
AzureWolf is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Forboding HADB Castle No 5 AzureWolf Ironworks Online Roleplaying 91 09-13-2004 05:18 PM
The 6th Forboding HADB Clan Castle Neb Ironworks Online Roleplaying 109 04-01-2002 05:39 PM
Forboding HADB castle No. 4 AzureWolf Ironworks Online Roleplaying 175 11-13-2001 12:56 PM
Forboding HADB castle No. 3 AzureWolf General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 170 10-25-2001 10:44 AM
Forboding HADB Castle No.1 AzureWolf General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 156 10-12-2001 07:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2017 Ironworks Gaming TM & The Great Escape Studios - All Rights Reserved