Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-02-2000, 06:31 PM   #1
Philip

I delivered the package to the Ishad N'ha Town Hall, but when I went back to Valeia, the mayor(or whatever) said that he hadn't received word that the package was delivered. But I no longer have the package. Is this a bug?

Old 10-02-2000, 06:35 PM   #2
Skar
Welcomed New User

oh i ve to try this one out..i delivered the scroll and get my exp/gold from the major of Ishad N'ha...so there was no need to run all the way back to valeira

cu
Skar
Old 10-02-2000, 08:39 PM   #3
Vermithrax

Try entering the town hall with the character who actually delivered the note as your active character. Seems to work that way.

V.

Old 10-02-2000, 09:28 PM   #4
Philip

I had to come back to town anyway. I can't remember who actually delivered the package, so I will try everyone. Thanx guyz.