Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 08:36 PM   #1
Moni

I feed 10 cats, 3 dogs, 9 fish, and deliver breakfast and medications to Grandpa during my first hour of each day.
I get some time to myself then where I get to eat, have a smoke and a shower.

The rest of the day can involve housekeeping (seven rooms, two baths, a washroom, a totally enclosed porch and a partially enclosed porch), gardening, I either tend them or create them , landscaping that involves pruning, paving, general clean-up, insect control, etc., woodworking (the fun but beneficial kind), general, electrical or plumbing repairs, tending the pond and potted plants, cooking (and cleaning up after) dinner for three, and laundry (a minimum of two loads a day). I work an average of 4-12 hours a day with 8-10 being the norm. Of course I take breaks

Weekends when I am lucky (like today ) are filled with shopping trips, movies and or dinner out at nice restaurants but still involve a majority of the above listed duties.

I do rest one day a week.

What are your all's job schedules like and how do you find time to come here for fun?

Moni

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

When not here I spend most my my time reading the Time/Life books on home grown exorcisms. You see, I have this (alleged) cat. Methinks she is no cat at all but the spawn of Satan. How else do you explain all the charges on my credit card to petstuff.com and the lifetime subscription to Cat Fancy magazine. If she had opposable thumbs and could work the can opener, I am certain I would wake up dead one morning... *S*I*G*H*

------------------
{Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
IdiotRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 09:23 PM   #3
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

There are other things to do than to come here??? *gasp*

On those very rare occasions I'm not here I am spending time with my family, or working, or cleaning, or shopping, or cooking, or traveling and sometimes even reading! (Reading is one of my passions, but I seldom seem to have time anymore to do much of it )

Of course, this place takes priority!

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.
bilqis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 09:48 PM   #4
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm lucky! I'm retired! So:
I do hardly anything I don't WANT to do! I don't make much mess since I live alone with my cat - so housework is minimal and irregular. I like to SEE the dust before I clean it off. More satisfying, lol!
I am into environmentally friendly gardening - I don't do any - well, apart from keeping the paths and gateways clear!
I do quite a lot of voluntary editing for a local Newsletter.
I go out and interview local people and write articles about 'em, for the Newsletter.
I am Treasurer/Actor in a local Amateur Theatre Company - The Saracens.
I read.
I play rpg's
I post on this board, and sometimes on the 3do board.

------------------

Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2001, 01:28 PM   #5
Lioness
Jack Burton

What do u mean, when I'm not here? I'm always here, aren't I? Oh, no, tyhere's that big place down the road i go to 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, but I can't seem to remember what I do there. Hmmmmmm...maybe its because i seem to fall asleep-lol. Nah, I play softball in the spring, basketball in the winter, and run cross-country in the fall. I like to read and rollerblade.

------------------
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2001, 05:13 PM   #6
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

What do you mean "when I'm not here"? Was that a trick question, Moni?

------------------
O_H_F

Reeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2001, 05:58 PM   #7
Ziroc

Well, for ME... I work on the rest of Ironworks website, and my 'main' site, The Great Escape Studios-- Doing 2D and 3D Artwork, and working on my 3D Animated Trek movie.. (4 years in the making)..

When I have time, I fix PC's for extra cash, read books, see movies.. play PC games (for review and for fun)... sex, and shopping for PC stuff, DvD's, and more sex... Did I mention sex??

If yer under 13, GO AWAY!! Shhhhh... leave now!!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 06-18-2001, 12:31 AM   #8
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
What do you mean "when I'm not here"? Was that a trick question, Moni?

Not at all! Just bad wording for what do you do for a living?
Also, what do you do for fun when you aren't here at Ironworks?
( I do have minor brain damage LOL~its hard to think somedays...I lose and find words at random...memories I get to keep are treasures. )

Moni

Ziroc, LOL...coming from a newlywed I understand the sex!
Fortunately or unfortunately (however you want to look at it LOL) sex has not been a part of my routine for well over a year. Oddly, I don't miss it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 04:40 AM   #9
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Mm, working, playing o my puter, go out for a couple of beers, excersise, laundry. A my new hobby, take alot of food to me refrigarator and then starte at it stupidly and go out and eat..

Er, sounds fun eh?? *sob* I got no life ! *bwahääbuhu!*

yeah, well now I will try to spend more time at my summerplace and hopefully get my butt moving abroad some during the summer too!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 06:42 AM   #10
DarkPiper
Dungeon Master

Work (4/10 -- 12, counting getting ready and commute time). Clean apartment. Read. Write. IM chat with friends. Hang out with local friends, and my sister. Research (looking for lore in all the weird places). And most recently in the last couple weeks, prop up my right leg and ice the knee.

Dark Piper
DarkPiper is offline   Reply With Quote