Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2002, 04:14 PM   #21
Tone

Uff after all this STAY and be happy here and hang on no one want to do you any harm so se you later i must go to this dance party with Megabot but he say hello and i to ha det-> Good bye: and ps dont be sad please.

Old 09-21-2002, 04:57 PM   #22
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

There There..

USS donŽt be sad, just breathe easy and take it cool.

DonŽt eat the yellow snow
Old 09-21-2002, 05:06 PM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You're an okay guy USS, you say what you think and sometimes that can get you into a little trouble. Sometimes it's better to think first before you say something, believe me, i know. I personally don't have any problems with you, i only got a little upset with that nazi thing, but i'm sure you can understand that. So don't leave dude, stick around and have fun.
Old 09-21-2002, 06:10 PM   #24
skywalker
Banned User

Don't worry about it uss! The people you bend out of shape will get over it...or not. Life goes on, so don't let it get to you. I made my share of people angry here and I still keep on truckin'.

People may not like what you post, but no one can change how you feel and that's what makes you who you are. Just let is slide, you'll be fine! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Mark

[ 09-21-2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: skywalker ]
Old 09-22-2002, 02:58 AM   #25
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
*sigh*

USS, don't flatter yourself by thinking that the mods dislike you - don't make the mistake of thinking that because we call you out on certain things we dislike you. We call people on dozens of things a week and we certainly don't dwell on those.

Don't expect nice flowery words from me because people who know me know that I value honesty above all else. Let me be honest with my opinion of you:

1. I think you WANT to have a certain notoriety in here, which is why you push boundaries. You want to be a bit of a bad guy, because being bad is pretty cool, isn't it?

2. I don't think people dislike you as much as you make it out. Prior to this post I hadn't even noticed all this stuff you've allegedly done. Most people here, including myself, have a positive opinion of you despite all this stuff you claim you've done.

3. You don't like other people telling you what to do, especially if they are moderators. And you dwell on these things - like you have turned a mountain out of a molehill because I told you to ease off on a stupid joke you made out of someone's misspelling. That was two days ago - get over it!

4. You like being the centre of attention and when you aren't you start becoming a bit of a drama queen (eg your points 1, 6 and 9). You're not alone in this - most of us have done it at one time or another.

5. You're not the most tactful person in the world. You're entitled to have your own opinion and have an open mind, but along with that comes courtesy and respect for others and THEIR opinions and feelings.

6. All in all, you're not a bad guy - you're just feeling a bit unnoticed and unloved at the moment. Everyone goes through this phase - this is a big forum and we can't pay attention to everyone all the time. Just because people aren't replying to you or paying attention to you doesn't mean they don't like you.

That's my opinion of you based on what you've shown me so far. Honesty is important to me - I want everyone to know EXACTLY where they stand with me. Everyone on this forum has gone through this phase at one time or another. You are caught in a cycle - receive negativity, give negativity, etc. My advice would be to chill out and realize that the world is not against you - you're among friends here. Treat us that way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well I couldn't post yesterday as I lost my password but Memnoch has conviniently mentioned all the things I wanted to tell you . Mainly his points 1,2,4,5 and 6.

If you hadn't had posted this thread I wouldn't have remembered ANY of the things you did, except perhaps the September 11th issue but I wouldn't have cared about it.

Thanks Memnoch, and uss listen to all the things other members have told you, they're giving you the right ideas, think before you act [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2002, 11:24 AM   #26
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Dude its never too late to change yourself .... we're all open-minded...
I'm not

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-22-2002, 03:02 PM   #27
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
*sigh*

USS, don't flatter yourself by thinking that the mods dislike you - don't make the mistake of thinking that because we call you out on certain things we dislike you. We call people on dozens of things a week and we certainly don't dwell on those.

Don't expect nice flowery words from me because people who know me know that I value honesty above all else. Let me be honest with my opinion of you:

1. I think you WANT to have a certain notoriety in here, which is why you push boundaries. You want to be a bit of a bad guy, because being bad is pretty cool, isn't it?

2. I don't think people dislike you as much as you make it out. Prior to this post I hadn't even noticed all this stuff you've allegedly done. Most people here, including myself, have a positive opinion of you despite all this stuff you claim you've done.

3. You don't like other people telling you what to do, especially if they are moderators. And you dwell on these things - like you have turned a mountain out of a molehill because I told you to ease off on a stupid joke you made out of someone's misspelling. That was two days ago - get over it!

4. You like being the centre of attention and when you aren't you start becoming a bit of a drama queen (eg your points 1, 6 and 9). You're not alone in this - most of us have done it at one time or another.

5. You're not the most tactful person in the world. You're entitled to have your own opinion and have an open mind, but along with that comes courtesy and respect for others and THEIR opinions and feelings.

6. All in all, you're not a bad guy - you're just feeling a bit unnoticed and unloved at the moment. Everyone goes through this phase - this is a big forum and we can't pay attention to everyone all the time. Just because people aren't replying to you or paying attention to you doesn't mean they don't like you.

That's my opinion of you based on what you've shown me so far. Honesty is important to me - I want everyone to know EXACTLY where they stand with me. Everyone on this forum has gone through this phase at one time or another. You are caught in a cycle - receive negativity, give negativity, etc. My advice would be to chill out and realize that the world is not against you - you're among friends here. Treat us that way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hmm, i think you said that all quite nicely. Honesty is good [img]smile.gif[/img] .

The sad thing is that you were so very true. IŽll try to not be such an ass anymore [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 09-22-2002, 03:31 PM   #28
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Uss, THANK GOD I caught this thread before you said/did anything ELSE that was totally stupid. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I really cannot be bothered to keep up with your antics, so I'll just talk about the stuff I DO know (this won't take long )
1) Who gives one DAMN about your age?!? Someguy is younger than you, and he has never been in trouble with the Mods.
2) Maybe if you just THINK before you post?
3) IMHO, Memnoch is wrong. I don't think you wanna be a bad ass, I just think you're and ass You don't think with tact, so ya need to learn, man!!!
4) I ain't seen ya in AGES, but we were good friends, right? Just remember that I still like ya, man!!!
Old 09-22-2002, 03:46 PM   #29
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Uss, THANK GOD I caught this thread before you said/did anything ELSE that was totally stupid. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I really cannot be bothered to keep up with your antics, so I'll just talk about the stuff I DO know (this won't take long )
1) Who gives one DAMN about your age?!? Someguy is younger than you, and he has never been in trouble with the Mods.
2) Maybe if you just THINK before you post?
3) IMHO, Memnoch is wrong. I don't think you wanna be a bad ass, I just think you're and ass You don't think with tact, so ya need to learn, man!!!
4) I ain't seen ya in AGES, but we were good friends, right? Just remember that I still like ya, man!!!
1) Some do. It makes all my stupid jokes seem EVEN more stupid(Kinda hard to belive, huh )

2) Hey, yeah! I mostly think very little before posting. Thinking before posting could help. Alot [img]smile.gif[/img] .

3) i think Memnoch is right. I sure as hell am an ass .
Old 09-22-2002, 06:34 PM   #30
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
That's it then, USS is an ass.