Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2001, 10:21 PM   #41
Armisael

I'll laugh quietly to myself and sip beer from a martini glass if this thread gets a hundred posts.

Old 01-02-2001, 10:30 PM   #42
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Yeah I know... I just get so spaced out at times... hehe and for the lord of alcohol, you have a half-right philisophy. Why? Heres the case: Women will only like your or our in this matter, drunk asses if we develop this wicked sense of humor that will make their senses yearn for us. But if you have this humor, in a bad way, well... when you wake up in the morn,You're gonna be in deep shit...
Old 01-02-2001, 11:07 PM   #43
Xen_BG2

heh, I've never puked from too much sex!

Old 01-03-2001, 12:05 AM   #44
draconia

I agree with Xen, I haven't gotten sick or had a hangover the next day from too much sex. I have to say that sex is the best thing as long as the guy hasn't had too much beer. Plus I can remember what happened the entire night unlike when I have drank way too much.

Old 01-03-2001, 12:07 AM   #45
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

With sex, WHO WOULD?!
Old 01-03-2001, 12:24 AM   #46
Armisael

You've just got to learn the difference between drinking to excess and drinking 'til you puke. I'm actually pretty glad I don't remember what I did on new year's. I do know I didn't have sex, though. : P

Old 01-03-2001, 12:29 AM   #47
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Aww... dammit! Enjoy the new year! Start anew! hehe
Old 01-03-2001, 12:29 AM   #48
draconia

When I was younger and I use to drink, I use to drink until I puked then I would drink some more. So I always ended up sick. Sex? Well, that is easy. Lots didn't make me sick. I didn't have sex on New Year's either and I am married and I do remember everything that happened

Old 01-03-2001, 12:54 AM   #49
RedeemerAZ

um.... this is the Baldurs gate 2 forum correct?
or did i make a wrong turn somewhere?

*looks back and attempts to backtrack his way*

Old 01-03-2001, 08:02 AM   #50
Merc Widowmaker

Firstly, SEX is free (unless youre like the hunchback of notre dam or somthing)! Secondly alcohole is very bad for you ! I know cos I drank like a fish for more then 10 years. Now that I am clean I can tell you that there is no contest. Sure a couple of drinks at a party is great and getting smashed at a party is fun, but there is always a price. Either you wasted alot of money, or you were so drunk no women in their right mind would go near you, or you wake up in the morning with a hangover etc. Dont get me wrong I like a drink as much as the next guy, but booz is not even in the same league as sex.
The only thing that might be better then sex is bungi jumping or some such adrenalin rush, and even then, I would have to say Its no contast.

PS: whoever said Bear = sex but sex is not = bear, are you for real ?