Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-10-2004, 08:35 PM   #1
Ajanti$
Welcomed New User

Well the first bug i found in the bridge district gives unlimited exp and u can level your dude to the cap in about 5 minutes:
Go to the tanner house and make the guy run downstairs to escape
when u go to the second level downstairs press pause soon as the screen loads
then run immediately to the next level before rejik the tanner guy gets down there(u will need to be hasted)then kill all the guys on the third level and then go back to the second level of the house and the tanner guy is still there standing and when u talk to him he says u shouldhave left blah blah blah u gain 25000 exp....then he tries to run for downstairs but when he reaches the stairs he respawns in the same spot u talked to him on the second level and he will give u exp again and this can be done over and over (u have to keep talking to hiim soon as he respawns or about 10 seconds after he respawns he turns hostile and cant be killed

Next bug i found was how to kill dragons without them attacking back:
click on the dragon to talk to him but before ur about to get close and talk: stop and attack for about 4 swings then stop
and then talk again but stop before u get close enuff to talk and attack and u can keep doing this till hes dead
this works on all the dragons but i never tried it on the sundalesselar dragon so i dunno bout that one.

thats the bugs i found they r pretty sweet

if anyone could tell me where to find the items for the crom fayer hammer plz i would appreciate it thanks alot
Ajanti$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:58 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Old news, and mostly fixed with the Baldurdash Fixpack. Link to the Fixpack can be found in the sticky FAQ thread.

As for Crom Faeyr, what chapter are you in now, and which parts have you found?
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:17 PM   #3
Ajanti$
Welcomed New User

i found gauntlets of ogre strength and the hammer and the scroll
Old 01-10-2004, 10:49 PM   #4
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Gah, where's that piece of paper with the forum HTML color codes on it? No matter. I'll try to be vague with my
SPOILERS

The item you seek to complete the set would be in Chapter 5, in the Western Tunnels. Thanks to a bad bit of coding, you can't see the map marker for the Western Tunnels, even when you're close to them. Simply cast Clairvoyance or Farsight on the left side of the screen to see it. Clear the tunnel completely, and you should have item #4.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:34 PM   #5
Raistlin Majere
Ra

the second one IS old news, though i dont remember ever hearing about the first one, though...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 07:30 PM   #6
Ajanti$
Welcomed New User

anyone know where the western tunnels is?
Old 01-11-2004, 08:10 PM   #7
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The tanner bug is true: I just tested it. I got 47,000 xp until I accidentally attacked the tanner. He can't die (for obvious reasons....trademeet). He followed me out to Aegisfield, I just hope that the tanner is gone now that I gave the evidence. I wonder if it's 'safe' to continue on?

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:28 PM   #8
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ajanti$:
anyone know where the western tunnels is?
Whether you like it or not, you WILL end up in the Western Tunnels. You just need to explore it when you arrive there. As Pirengle mentioned, you will reach the location in Chapter 5.

So do not fret, you will get your Crom Faeyr. Just remember the following hint.

Summons [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-11-2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:25 PM   #9
Ares

I've never heard of the Dragon-killing bug, but I've experienced the Tanner bug first-hand.
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:37 PM   #10
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
I've never heard of the Dragon-killing bug, but I've experienced the Tanner bug first-hand.
The dragon killing bug is actually one which is mentioned alot - have you never come across the 'Fake Talk' strategy?
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote