Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-21-2000, 02:24 PM   #21
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Cernd? He is like the most worthless NPC ever! Shapeshifting bastard!!! hehe.. either way I like Jaheira over Cernd for every reason available. And I never want to be evil! and yeah, trying out a very different class is good...
Old 12-21-2000, 05:02 PM   #22
Holy Mage Wah

I think Cernd for me is 'pushing daisies as we speak' (anyone remember that one?? )

Old 12-21-2000, 05:03 PM   #23
Holy Mage Wah

I think Cernd for me is 'pushing daisies as we speak' (anyone remember that one?? )

Old 12-21-2000, 05:05 PM   #24
Holy Mage Wah

oops............sorry for the double posting (my connection seemed to be drunk a while ago)

heh heh

Old 12-21-2000, 05:19 PM   #25
Jon the Hell Caster

Ok here is my favorite party but its to easy to play with,
1. Lich (I am a Lich!( Got it from the same site as I got the Pit Fiend))
2. Pit Fiend (I got it from here.)
3. Death Knight( Got it from the same site as I got the Pit Fiend)
4. Drow Ranger ( Got it from the same site as I got the Pit Fiend)
5. Jaheria ( Love her Romance Script)
6. Jan (Funny!!)

Old 12-21-2000, 11:41 PM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

What was that Jon? You got shadowkeeper? Does your lich dual wield or at least, can see a weapon when equipped?
Old 12-22-2000, 07:39 PM   #27
Jon the Hell Caster

No as a lich I don't use a weapon I use on of its 100dreds of spells!

Old 12-23-2000, 10:06 AM   #28
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Alright leave me alone. I guess there are rewards to being evil. I admit there were a few characters I wished I could kill. It just seems there are more rewards for being good than evil. Johnny I don't know what you did as my party as rep 20 and Viconia has stayed even after the romance has finished. Maybe she stayed because I reached rep 20 after the romance had finished. She won't rejoin if you dump her somewhere though. It's true that your alignment is from your characters own perspective pretty much. All those orcs you killed probably didn't consider you a good person. I admit that my character has had no qualms about indulging in thievery "I'll put this stuff to good use. Better than leaving it just sitting in this shop."
Old 12-23-2000, 01:39 PM   #29
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Aww... the only advantage bout NPCs are...... You get to murder them and has no effect on rep!!! I want a good party PERIOD. So here it is:

Kensai PC
Keldorn with bracers of dex
Aerie
Nalia/Jan/Imoen
Viconia
Jaheira

Maybe the only one gone is Minsc... but I got Jan. So, If I find Jan amusing, I might forcefully dump Aerie or Viconia. The reason I want Viconia is because of her versatility like Jaheira. Not a tanker but hey, a great mage bodyguard right? I seem to like a man with experience, and therefore like Keldorn. Nalia is for the stronghold, Jan is the thief, and if I don't like him, I'll dump him for Imoen. Aerie is really a great back-up. And she is the romance target... no, I suppose not. I already tried her out the first time... Jaheira's gonna be my target. And since I'm a kensai, can be a mage if I will it, I can put all the great stuff to my fellow party members. I also create stuff, so it ain't gonna be a problem (I create super stuff..hehe) so if worse come to worst,

Kensai PC
Keldorn
Jan
Imoen
Jaheira
Viconia

OR

Kensai/Mage PC
Keldorn
Korgan
Jan
Imoen
Jaheira

THERE!!! At last! I feel sort of like content for the first time without Aerie! OR how bout this?

Kensai PC
Keldorn
Imoen
Edwin
Jaheira
Viconia

YEAH!!!