Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2001, 10:48 AM   #21
Tobbin_OHF

Beware and repent thou dog. We will miss you while you are gone, but hope you can find your way back. Good luck getting the modem set up. Not too sure about how well the DSL option will work for you as it is a bit pricey, but check into it for sure. I would just like to add that even though I was the first OHF member to enter the fray, twas not for the clan, but for a friend When next we meet I will truly fight and not defend. Hey, you could make friends with someone with access too. Come back from time to time for updates, K?

Old 02-27-2001, 01:20 PM   #22
Tobbin_OHF

Oh hey, Hellfire, I do have one other thing to add. I have never been to Cloudalicious castle. I have ever been on the prowl. Ever on the hunt. I have shared the path with Wolfgir from time to time, but have not indulged of the pleasures of the palace. I am not cushy little one. I will show you when you get back, just exactly what one little measly ant can do.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
-----------> <-----------

Old 02-27-2001, 01:26 PM   #23
draconia

AWWWWW Hellfire, I hope you can get your modem working and be back as soon as possible. The link is still there. Thank you for the well wishes. I am going to have to write that Stephen King story for you. I am waiting for June and then I will find out if we will be moving out of this hell hole. I will let all of you know what happens then. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard that it will happen. If it does then my husband will have his raise and we move all at the same time. Darn modem, kick it and maybe it will work

Old 02-27-2001, 01:27 PM   #24
Tobbin_OHF

I wish you the best of luck Draconia. Hopefully, the fates will be smiling upon you very soon.

Old 02-27-2001, 01:30 PM   #25
Melusine
Dracolisk

Melusine ~keeping all her fingers and toes crossed too~
Good luck Draconia!
Old 02-27-2001, 01:44 PM   #26
Gray Mage
Banned User

Hellfire....just keep telling yourself we are crushed under foot easily. When you are back you will learn the meaning of pain and torture. I have not yet begun to reveal my true Power, You have been warned.
Old 02-27-2001, 01:46 PM   #27
draconia

Thanks Tobbin and Melusine.

Old 02-27-2001, 01:52 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Draconia: Can't wait to hear from you once you move. I sure hope it is a nicer place for you to be! Careful packing those beautiful dragons up for the move, we still want to see a photo of them!

Gray Mage: LOL, when the dribbling-gibberling returns, we'll have a nice reception for him, complete with bbq and buffet! And a block of purple ice... HAHAHA!

Cloudy
Old 02-27-2001, 01:54 PM   #29
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hellfire you are the man bro. You rock, you rule, you're a legend.
Hope the arcane brain benders of cyberbummers don't drive you to the nuthouse.
See you soon (yes internet cafes can be DAMN expensive)