Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-05-2002, 12:44 PM   #1
Sigmar
Unicorn

I thought I'd give it one final shot.

Well what is there to say...HADB.

HADB used to be something special, it used to be big,it used to be something. What has the once mighty clan become? A shade of it's former self, weakened in every sense of the word.

What has happened to all the plans of multiplaying and fighting the mangy laughing hyenas in NWN? Forgotton.

What of the once enjoyable and entertaining HADB forums? Forgotton (save by the brave Binky, Bokken and Memnoch). The pop-ups are annoying but if enoguh members were willing to go there Bokken said he wouldn't mind removing them (I think he did anyway).

What of the clan unity and traditional HADB spirit? Forgotton by many.

And why has HADB become like this I ask you? Because we let it, no longer is HADB a fun community of friends and gaming...but a title that you place in your sig.

Do you know how hard it is to get in touch with actual HADB members now? ...well it's pretty damn hard, I thought I'd give it another try here. Are you my fellow clan members willing to lead HADB into a new golden age.

Or are you willing to let it sink into a sea of obscurity, only to be used to invoke nostalgic memories?

In my opinion this is do or die, make or break, shake and bake for HADB. So will you my fellow clan members arise from our positions of tranquility, and arm ourselves in the fashion of the doughboys and raise hell in the traditional HADB way?! (bearing in minds mods that this will be in a considerate manner )

The Hamlet and Doughboy clan, what do you say?
Old 09-05-2002, 12:46 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You should really be the leader of this clan, Sigmar - you're definitely doing more than anybody else to keep it alive at the moment. Azure's seems to have abdicated his responsibilities, eh...just as I thought - SOFT [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 12:55 PM   #3
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You should really be the leader of this clan, Sigmar - you're definitely doing more than anybody else to keep it alive at the moment. Azure's seems to have abdicated his responsibilities, eh...just as I thought - SOFT [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I appriciate that Memnoch but not until Caleb and Azurewolf are active and posting and they give me permission. They are my overlords Besides I'm sure they'll be along soon to assist me.

For now I am but a humble warrior trying to awaken my fellow clan members.

WAKE UP [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-05-2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-05-2002, 01:56 PM   #4
Hiram's Ghost
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahh...yes. Tis good to be back amongst my HADB Bretheren and Sisteren (?)

I wish that I could have my old username back. Perhaps I should email Ziroc again and offer something free in the subject line. Any other mods that can help out with usernames and emails?

Sigmar, you are doing an excellent job and I shall stand by you in this struggle. Mayhaps a new leader should be chosen and I will gladly cheer for you as you strive for world domination and subjugation. We will plunder their cheeto supply and drink up their Diet Cokes!!
Old 09-05-2002, 03:02 PM   #5
Sigmar
Unicorn

*sigh*

Two people...including myself...well bump.

The clan members, people assisting in the return to HADB have a * beside their name, I will update as members reply.

AzureWolf "Founding Hamlet of the HADB"
Caleb
Sigmar "HADB hunter of miniscule ants some like to call people" *
Link "Overlord Executioner of the HADB" *
Sephiroth "Battle Co-ordinator and Defender of HADB"
Drake "MR.Drake the HADB thug and keeper of Neil"
Milamber
Blade "Infamous Pillsbury Invoker of HADB" *
Reeka *
Neb "HADB's dreaded wielder of Lawyer spells and owner of a little floating castle"
Melusine *?
Lioness "Lil' Angel of HADB" *
Dragonmage "Owner/Operator of the HADB's Evil Petting Zoo"
Jafin "The deliciously refreshing Archmage of the HADB"
Lavindathar
Hayashi *
Beaumanior "The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova"
Aelia Jusa *
Talthyr Malkaviel "Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB"
Encard
Hiram Sedai "Token lackwit of HADB" *
Earthdog
Spelca
Downunda

[ 09-07-2002, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-05-2002, 04:17 PM   #6
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Let it SINK [img]tongue.gif[/img] heheI applaud you Sigmar for your tenacity and perceverance.
But is there really much sense in kicking a dead Dough Boy Hamlet found his muse and moved on. J/K y'all
I lost/forgot my password for the HADB site and so I have been unavoidingly detained from retrying it. I still lurk there from time to time and I see that you removed the ALSB home so why should we go there after all ?? hmmmm [img]smile.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work and I look forward to slashing sword's with you in game sometime.
Old 09-05-2002, 04:30 PM   #7
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Let it SINK [img]tongue.gif[/img] heheI applaud you Sigmar for your tenacity and perceverance.
But is there really much sense in kicking a dead Dough Boy Hamlet found his muse and moved on. J/K y'all
I lost/forgot my password for the HADB site and so I have been unavoidingly detained from retrying it. I still lurk there from time to time and I see that you removed the ALSB home so why should we go there after all ?? hmmmm [img]smile.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work and I look forward to slashing sword's with you in game sometime.
All you need but do is ask my Aeire loving friend...Binky (the new Admin) would be more than happy to create a new forum for the ALSB.

Just get a new account, it's not that hard you know

Now HADB's GOTTA get better, if not just to crush you little Aerie hugging whelps in combat [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 04:40 PM   #8
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hey sigmar even if your not a member can yu support HADB (what does it stand for?) also can ppl who support HADB join in their NwN mutiplayers becuz the supporter cant be his own server....
Felix
Old 09-05-2002, 04:45 PM   #9
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
hey sigmar even if your not a member can yu support HADB (what does it stand for?) also can ppl who support HADB join in their NwN mutiplayers becuz the supporter cant be his own server....
Felix
Hamlet and Doughboy clan.

Well I suppose you can give us moral support but you can't actually do anything, it's up to the members.

Well yeah, but if you're going to multi with the clan than you might as well be a part of it.

I think we better get new memberships sorted out after (if ever ) we get HADB back on it's feet again.
Old 09-05-2002, 04:46 PM   #10
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
*sigh*

Two people...including myself...well bump.

The clan members, people assisting in the return to HADB have a * beside their name, I will update as members reply.
Well I dunno how I don't have a * next to my name since you wouldn't have that fantastic list without ME! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'd love to multi with all you guys but I don't really have time at the moment. Get back to me in December