Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2001, 08:47 PM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sorry Ronn but it looks like a guy using a joy stick. And yes it was the old "blue board" lol.
Old 12-08-2001, 08:48 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ah yes, Molson and Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream, a great combination, and I only weigh 90LBs! And for convenience, there is now a handy dandy carton with a straw for all your Beer and ice cream needs! Order now! Supplies are Limited!

OK, give me my fifty bucks now, and give me a robe please, this is embarrassin!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-08-2001, 09:04 PM   #13
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Sorry Ronn but it looks like a guy using a joy stick.

I guess lots of people over the past few months wondered why I picked that smiley for use in the War Forum...lol!
Old 12-08-2001, 09:17 PM   #14
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I only weigh 90LBs!

Eat a sandwich!

J/K!

Seems like I remember you saying you're one of those who can't gain weight. My wife has a girlfriend like that (and is jealous of her), and she weighs 100lbs no matter what she eats (she doesn't eat much). The doctor gave her medication for over a year to help her gain weight, and she got up to nearly 110lb, but as soon as see stopped taking the medication, she immediately dropped back to 100lbs. Some people are destined to be a certain size.

Weird how small people think they're too small (not you [img]smile.gif[/img] ), and big people think they're too big.

Thank Goodness for Beer and Ice Cream, no matter what your size!
Old 12-08-2001, 09:40 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

Eat a sandwich!

J/K!

Seems like I remember you saying you're one of those who can't gain weight. My wife has a girlfriend like that (and is jealous of her), and she weighs 100lbs no matter what she eats (she doesn't eat much). The doctor gave her medication for over a year to help her gain weight, and she got up to nearly 110lb, but as soon as see stopped taking the medication, she immediately dropped back to 100lbs. Some people are destined to be a certain size.

Weird how small people think they're too small (not you [img]smile.gif[/img] ), and big people think they're too big.

Thank Goodness for Beer and Ice Cream, no matter what your size!

Well I've got no inkling to gain weight, as I am only 5 feet tall. So my weight is about right I say, and if I were ever to gain weight, it seems to all congregate to my stomach, no thanks! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And yeah, I only eat two meals a day, no snacking, and chew my food like 100 times LOL, slow as HELL eater, so I reckon that is also why I don't eat much. I remember when I got sick a few years back, got this strange vertigo, doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, just knew my antibodies were working hard fighting SOMETHING. One doctor thought it might be allergies, so prescribed me these steriods to take for a week. Said if it was allergies, my dizziness would go away with the steriods. Well, it didn't! But sheesh! Those steriods made me HUNGRY! We're talking I want to eat a bear three times a day kinda hungry! Got this pain in my stomach, this YEARNING, when hungry, was totally alien to me, and made me think, made me wonder if other people actually normally felt these kinds of hunger pangs in thier lives. Man, if I was that way normally, without the steriods, I'd be one gigantic woman LOL! Too hard to resist! Ack!

Eventually, said dizzy virus just went away in time, although it took a good three months before I could shake my head back and forth and not get a "stream" effect. Was weird.!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-08-2001, 10:26 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Wendy, can we have a LadyZ-tossing contest? While illegal in many states we could hold it in say....Cuba? I say I'm a contender and can chuck you at least 100 yards, but hey whos to know? Technique counts so I need to practice!
Old 12-08-2001, 11:41 PM   #17
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

90 pounds, eh? hmm, not much less than me... 102 lbs at my last weigh-in here! never taken that diet either... for some reason half that diet medication is unavailable to me... lousy government, tryin to keep me from losing too much weight! like i need to lose it anway... can see my bloody ribs!
Old 12-08-2001, 11:45 PM   #18
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
90 pounds, eh? hmm, not much less than me... 102 lbs at my last weigh-in here! never taken that diet either... for some reason half that diet medication is unavailable to me... lousy government, tryin to keep me from losing too much weight! like i need to lose it anway... can see my bloody ribs!

Lets see.....After doing some complex calculations Seph I think I can chuck you 80 yards!
Old 12-09-2001, 06:35 PM   #19
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Cheers