Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-25-2001, 07:05 AM   #111
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:

I will leave now, if anyone cares for my presence you know where to find me. Its nice to know this isn't the "Pleasantville" that the Ironworks patrons claimed it was when they came to my forums. At least I know the self righteousness is illconcieved now.
So you're calling everyone a liar? Even Memnoch?? Huh?!

It's been pleasentville until you started posting these types of posts. Am I right everyone? LOT'S of people have said how other forums have flamewars and stuff, and it's a welcomed change to be here.

You can think what you want to, If you want to leave here on a sour note, that's YOUR choice. I personally would like you to join in here, your knowledge of the infinity engine is awesome...

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 07:06 AM   #112
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Its comments like that which I am now labelled with thanks to Ziroc's flames and false accusations of LN and me defending her. Thanks alot!!!

*Really going to bed.*

Hey Ken, don't write us off for that, I have visted your forum too, and its has helped one of my friends with the custom items he was writing.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-25-2001, 07:09 AM   #113
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Bye...I know I'll be banned/deleted now...though I broke no rules. Bed time for me too. As I said...this ain't "Pleasantville" and some people have their heads in the clouds.

KEN!!!!!!! :angry1:

You're not going to get deleted. Jeez, man! You haven't done anything to get yourself deleted this time.

Good night!

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 07:10 AM   #114
Ziroc

Quote:
Its comments like that which I am now labelled with thanks to Ziroc's flames and false accusations of LN and me defending her. Thanks alot!!!
What false accusations? Of the guestbook? I have stated (what, 5 times now) that you explained that it was someone named Chrono, and that he did that. I apologyzed, and all's well. end of story. ?

You seem paranoid, why do you think that post was referring to you? There are 10000's of thousands of forums out there. ???

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 07:12 AM   #115
Ziroc

As Memnoch and I agree, this case is closed, I'm closing it now, before people in the P.M timezones reply

This thread was meant to welcome Lady Nightshade (And anyone else from TeamBG). So: WELCOME!!!!! WELCOME!!!! If cloudy was here, she'd use those HUGE fonts!!

Closing now..