Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-13-2001, 10:37 PM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

So now, I have officially experienced the Stuttering steps of Jaheira and Viconia. I know it is because of the romance hack. But, I still want ALL of their romances to be going! How do I do this? So now the hack is removed, so they can walk again. I want the hacks back, so can anyone suggest stuff?
Old 01-18-2001, 06:12 PM   #2
KALYN

Stuttering steps???

Jaheira started stuttering when she walked in my party. It was driving me nuts. She would never make it to where the crosshair indicated. Is that because of romance??? I cast remove paralysis and remove curse on her and she was fine, but it was wierd because there was no icon in her picture indicating she was having a problem. It took me forever to fix it.

Old 01-19-2001, 03:24 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

The stutter from these girls is because your studliness and staying power (three-timing each of them!) is too much for them to handle, so no wonder they can't walk in the morning

Seriously, it's caused by installing the romance override. If you remove the overrides it will solve the problem. And Bahamut pare, even if u remove the overrides for Vic and Jaheira the romance will keep going with both of them. You only need the hack to allow you to continue on past the point where you have to choose between one or the other. if you're past that point then you can remove and you'll be fine.
Old 01-19-2001, 04:45 AM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Ah... salamat Memnoch! And have you heard bout whats happening in our country? hehe
Old 01-19-2001, 04:52 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Terrible news, they should hang that MF. Obvious it was all utang na loob.
Old 01-19-2001, 04:56 AM   #6
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I just love the defense panel! They are my idols! They virtually made the crooked straight! Well... the defense panel. I have no fondness to our prez. Hanged or not, I don't care bout that.