Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-16-2001, 02:04 PM   #11
G.W.

You can kill the NPCs that can otherwise join your party without reputational loss. I chopped Valygar up into bits and used his body to get into the sphere. You can also kill others you find outside of the city for no reputational loss. From a roleplaying stand point you should also sleep with all the women (drow, slave, or otherwise) that you can.
Jan will never get mad if you are evil (well, maybe if your rep gets really low).

Old 01-16-2001, 02:24 PM   #12
kazclaws

Possible spoilers
i decided to play a very evil character. im having a romance with vic. just now my rep 1. it doesnt matter what i do but i cant seem to reach 0. does anyone know how to do this.
I started getting really bad receptions from people like aran linvale, temple of helm guy, head of the radient heart, and at the end when elf queen does the ending from episode one she says stuff about 'even though i might be wanted in every other area except the elf city, i was genrally a nice guy.' I guess the reason i was hated soo much was becasue around the last chapter i decided to kill everyone i could. There is no one in trademeet, umar, those other hills, and mostt of athkatla.
I heard there was something that happens if you do the harper quest where you got to get that little guy who was turned into a bird. i did the quest, the bird turned into some harper and kill whats his coopen. I then went into the harper compound and killed everyone. is something meant to happen latter on in the game about the harpers?

Old 01-16-2001, 03:09 PM   #13
G.W.

Did you find any good items from all the citizens of Amn you killed that are worth mentioning?

Old 01-20-2001, 07:53 AM   #14
Ebiris

Jan left my party when my rep reached 1, and he was pretty pissed off at 2.

BTW, if you have a low rep and are nice to Drizzt he gets all confused and tries to apologise for being curt when you first met 'One can't be too careful with all the rumours flying around...' LOL
Somehow I can never bring myself to kill Drizzt and co. no matter how evil I am...