Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-20-2004, 06:50 PM   #1
Spirits forever

IT's officially begun!! and you could say we are the I.W sig group, that's cause intend to be.

well anyways, we will be accepting requests for sigs here, and there is no 100% chance that your request will be accepted, depending on who you ask for the Sig (signature).

1. if the A.R.T.S memeber does not take the request, don't post questions on why, just think of somthing else,
2. since there are only so many members , the number of request might be limited,
3. please keep your requests PG-13
4. we will only do a sig ONCE..if there's somthing wrong with it we'll correct it, but if you want a completly new sig, please wait for about a week before requesting a new one.
5. if more than one request is made in a week, chances are it will be ignored
(NEW) 6. you will be notified by the A.R.T.S member thru pm, unless your pm box is full, so be sure to have it not full since, we prefer not to fill this thread up by ourselves, rather let you do it [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Current members and their galleries
the galleries are here as examples of the artist's style. Please check them and request accordingly

Spirits forever,(1/5) New gallery ,old gallery
Bozos of bones (2/5) Bozos gallery
Stormymystic (1/5) Stormy's gallery
/)eathKiller (1/5) Dk's gallery
Gnarf (2/5) Gnarf's gallery

Current "customer(s)" and the A.R.T.S member working

Lavindathar- /)eathKiller
Lavindathar -Stormymystic
Dplax-Spirits forever
Timber Loftis- Gnarf
Hivetyrant-Gnarf

Sigged "customer(s)" [img]graemlins/check.gif[/img]

Felix the assasin
T-D-C
kakero
lord kathen
Larry_OHf-
Jaradu
And a last note to the members [img]graemlins/PM_smiley.gif[/img]
--friday, august 21th---

[ 09-05-2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Old 08-20-2004, 07:34 PM   #2
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ya DK, how about my old "LordKathen" sig? I think you told me once you lost it, is that right? If so, maybe a new one, I'll find a good pic to work with. Let me know about the old though, please, thank you.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:37 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Ok sounds good. I'm going to search my whole harddrive... but I doub't I'll be able to find it. If you can get a new pic I'll gladly animate it for ya.

Edit: After a search for all files containing the word "kath" or "Lordk" nothing came up... sorry.

I think the gif was called Kathysig or something like that... and I probably hosted it in on my German server which doesn't exist any more.

[ 08-20-2004, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 08-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #4
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Sigs are as only good as the server that host' them.
Not that I would be mad or anything, but.....At one time I did have a cool one, but........

[ 08-20-2004, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Felix The Assassin ]

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:22 PM   #5
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Cool, I might have to ask for a new sig one day from these guys.

Do you have any example sigs?
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 08-20-2004, 08:31 PM   #6
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Sigs are as only good as the server that host' them.
Not that I would be mad or anything, but.....At one time I did have a cool one, but........
heh, oh yeah..i remeber, you still want it, i found a pretty reliable server, so
here it is

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/1299/Felixy.jpg

well this works [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 09:09 PM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I would love a new sig.

I would like the letters T-D-C surounded by blue fire. (kind of like ladyzekke's sig doesn't need to be animated though)

Also a small picture of Ryld from the cover of the book Annihilation (War of the Spider queen series) as the background.

Please let me know if this can be done. Any person from the A.R.T.S group can attempt this if they wish.

Thanks to everyone involved.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:24 PM   #8
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

well was going to say I would, but it seems I do not get to do graphics [img]tongue.gif[/img] so heh...
Old 08-20-2004, 10:39 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

It is about time I got a new signature. Let me see if I can explain what I would like.

On the RPG forum, I have been playing the part of an evil demi-god as an alternate personality for the past few years, and have become well known for this particular creation. He is basically a shadow mage, but I do not know if I want a personage of shadow or some other representation of Shadow or darkness.

What do you guys think? Any ideas? I am not very creative in this sorta thing. I mean...I could not even come up with a cool user name!
Old 08-20-2004, 11:38 PM   #10
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

hmm, that is more in DK's league...I am sure he can come up with something for you, or maybe spirits can....but if it were me, I would choose a shadowed figure, surrounded by darkness. maybe with glowing eyes or something...maybe lightning around it..dunno, like I said not my thing, plus I am sleepy....