Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2002, 04:13 AM   #1
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

I'm supposed to get 3 dwemer artifacts from a smuggler in hla Oad. i've found the smuggler but when i ask about the dwemer artifacts the only responce i've gotten is "what dwemer artifacts?". I've checked all the boxes there and havent found the bowl, goblet, and tube i'm supposed to find. i've even tried killing him and he isnt carying the stuff either. i guess i could just go find a dwemer ruin and pick up the stuff i need but it seems like there should be a "thiefish" solution to this quest.

on a side note. in the smugglers cavern under the fatlegs dropoff in hla oad, i found a guy that wants me to deliver a slave to somebody. now i'm rather opposed to the whole slavery thing so what should i do with this quest, i havent accepted it as of yet.
Old 05-26-2002, 04:26 AM   #2
lethoso
Manshoon

i haven't doen this quest yet, but try bribing the theif who is supposed to have the artifacts, they might tell you more then....
Old 05-26-2002, 08:55 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Here's an easy way to solve this quest. Go to the Dwener Ruin near Balmora ( A.... something ) and get your three items.

easy no?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 09:23 AM   #4
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Gosh, I had those items when I did the Dwarven Ruin and sold them. Darn.

If you store items in containers, will they still be there when you go back to get them? Any really safe places?
Old 05-26-2002, 09:36 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I just store mine in containers in Balmora outside ppl's home. it never get disappear.
Old 05-26-2002, 10:27 AM   #6
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

the artifacts are in the room with the thief in Hla Oad - just behind him, i guess you have'nt checked the room carefully enough...
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
lord_gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2002, 11:48 AM   #7
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by lord_gabriel:
the artifacts are in the room with the thief in Hla Oad - just behind him, i guess you have'nt checked the room carefully enough...
Thanks i'll have another look
Old 05-26-2002, 12:05 PM   #8
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

On the slave..I accepted the quest to deliver her...after some chats..she told me some things that convinced me assiting in her release was a good thing, so that's what we did [img]smile.gif[/img]
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 01:28 AM   #9
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Ok, i found the stuff, it was there, and i got the brandy and solved the murder. now i'm completely lost. i'm supposed to find a security master somewhere in Balmora. Thats all the info i've got. i havent spoke with anybody that knows anything else. Not sure were to go from here.
Old 05-28-2002, 01:39 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

From the cornerclub door. head straight, the security master is within 1 or 2 houses from the cornerclub.

His house start with H....something.