Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2001, 12:31 AM   #1
Sean Mc.

Hello Again,

I've read the walk through and was planning on back tracking to the black fire as soon as I had heart in hand then getting out of cet's tomb to teleport back to town to get both valk and zen master. I would then go back to the tomb, however, the walk through has me fighting Kerrah first...does anyone know if I can back track before getting to that point?

Thanks for the help,
Old 02-19-2001, 01:07 AM   #2
Moni

You should be able to squeeze westward between the columns in the Overlook Room (H on the map) and drop
down into the black & white-colored tile room. Take the north exit back to the Black Fire Room (F).

(Posted a few days ago by Rick in helping Avalon find the way back to the black fire).

I believe as long as you avoid activating the portal of Isis and confronting Cet and Kerah there, you should be able to get back out of the pyramid and trek back to town to attain your ascensions.

Good Luck!
: )
Moni
Old 02-19-2001, 04:03 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

After confronting Kerah there is no way out of the pyramid until you've defeated Cet. Sorry that the walkthrough gave you the wrong order. Which one is it?
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2001, 01:06 PM   #4
Sean Mc.

Hey Moni!!

Thanks both for the advice..I pulled the walkthrough from:

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/wiza...ramidcet.shtml

Cheers,
Old 02-19-2001, 01:39 PM   #5
Moni

Sean,
You are Very welcome!

Happy Gaming!
: )
Moni
Old 02-19-2001, 04:33 PM   #6
Xignal76

Sean, Moni & Carg,

Good catch on the walkthrough for the Pyramid. I've made the sequence changes to my site and sent an e-mail to Ironworks asking them to also modify their posting.

Thanks.