Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2002, 09:47 PM   #11
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL!!
Man! LoA...I thought you were mad about something, and was telling Europe to screw off! I did not understand your "hidden message" until I clicked the link! That was freaking close, dude! I thought I was going to have to come save you or something!

You are crazy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2002, 09:47 PM   #12
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Yeah, Austriala doesnt have near as many people as Eroupe does.
Old 05-13-2002, 09:49 PM   #13
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
ROFL!!
Man! LoA...I thought you were mad about something, and was telling Europe to screw off! I did not understand your "hidden message" until I clicked the link! That was freaking close, dude! I thought I was going to have to come save you or something!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Larry! I'm not mad, just mischievious! And Cloudy, me want to go to europe and spread me seed heehee Import me Europe, here I cummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

[ 05-13-2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]
Old 05-13-2002, 09:53 PM   #14
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
ROFL!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Larry! I'm not mad, just mischevious! And Cloudy, me want to go to europe and spread me seed heehee[/QUOTE]Thats just wrong.
Old 05-14-2002, 03:03 AM   #15
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

I think this is the way nature restore the balance. In some part of Asia, the population growth rate is really out of control thus some countries would have the other way around. However, if you feel like it, by all means spread your genes around. LOL!!
Old 05-14-2002, 06:34 AM   #16
Moiraine
Anubis

It seems that phenomenon (low birth-rates) happen in all countries as soon as they get a high standard of living, no ?

Anyway, why would that be a bad thing, that the original European population be metissed, and probably replaced in time, by immigrated populations ? We already did that once, ya know, 30 000 years ago, when we wiped out our cousins, Homo Neanderthalensis, who were the true original European guys ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

For what I see around me, it's very hard for a couple to have more than 2 kids and both keep working. Maybe it's our attitude towards jobs that should be redefined, on a society level, instead of still heavily relying on women to assume most housework ? (Before you yell at me, I know it's not always the case, but the statistics show it's still that way on a population level)

What I see is, we invented machines to help us get rid of tedious work, and instead of it resulting in everyone working less, it lead to some people working full time waaay too many hours a week, and the rest of the people getting no job at all in increasing numbers ... Are we mad ?

Maybe we do need new blood after all ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2002, 06:41 AM   #17
lroyo

God help the offspring of Lord of Alcohol! I wonder if drunk tadpoles can swim straight!

Old 05-14-2002, 06:45 AM   #18
Vampire

No thanx Lord of Alc, we are quite capable of doing that ourselves! [img]tongue.gif[/img] We arejust more careful than u Americans and more responcible!
Now u know if i was in charge of immigration to Europe i will never let u have a VISA
Old 05-14-2002, 07:02 AM   #19
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

...methinks we're better off without northamerican genes. I guess we can do on our selves...
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
Old 05-14-2002, 07:08 AM   #20
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
God help the offspring of Lord of Alcohol! I wonder if drunk tadpoles can swim straight!
Davros mumbles something...... can't quite make it out, but it sounds like AUTOPILOT