Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-25-2004, 10:59 AM   #31
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Oh my god... she's gonna show us her entire family. Keep in mind that a thread can be no longer than 200 posts, will ya ?
Old 06-25-2004, 11:03 AM   #32
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

not to worry..if I run out of room on this thread..I will make another [img]tongue.gif[/img] but honest those were the last ones [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2004, 11:05 AM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
not to worry..if I run out of room on this thread..I will make another [img]tongue.gif[/img] but honest those were the last ones [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But we haven't seen granny yet, and aunt Rose, and uncle BillyBob. Come on....complete the family album. And where's the hubby ?
Old 06-25-2004, 11:07 AM   #34
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

you do not wanna see granny..trust me [img]tongue.gif[/img] but those are the only pics I have anyway, do not even have any of me or husband yet and uncle bilybob passed away years ago

[ 06-25-2004, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 06-25-2004, 12:20 PM   #35
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
But we haven't seen granny yet, and aunt Rose, and uncle BillyBob. Come on....complete the family album. And where's the hubby ? [/QUOTE]You met uncle billy? I thought he was still in prison

Very cute kids, step daughters too, I'm not too old so legally, I can say that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2004, 01:25 PM   #36
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Sweet kids Stormymystic. You must be very proud. Why not post them on Stealthy's?

Now about them pics of you and hubby
because I lost my password for the hotmail, and am to lazy to get a new one
and what about pics of me and hubby? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Nice pics stormy where did you get them done? I have been to walmart a few times they have some great deals there.

And if you want a hand getting pics up on the album just give me a PM and I will give you my e-mail and put them up for you.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:02 PM   #37
Aerich
Lord Ao

Cute kids, Stormy.

[img]smile.gif[/img] You do realize, however, that making young boys wear ties for family photos inflicts irreparable psychological damage and is a factor identified in the study entitled "Why Oh Why Do Children Grow Up To Be Accountants?" [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2004, 02:27 PM   #38
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

for lauren and shadowhound-i don't like "other people's" kids. in other words the kids of those who don't belong to me or my friends. (i don't like some of my friends kids) but if you someday have children you will love them and do silly things like this to show them off. personaly i like putting it in my sig.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:33 PM   #39
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Sweet kids Stormymystic. You must be very proud. Why not post them on Stealthy's?

Now about them pics of you and hubby
because I lost my password for the hotmail, and am to lazy to get a new one
and what about pics of me and hubby? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Nice pics stormy where did you get them done? I have been to walmart a few times they have some great deals there.

And if you want a hand getting pics up on the album just give me a PM and I will give you my e-mail and put them up for you.
[/QUOTE]Wal-mart I think, can not remeber...sad isn't it? also, thanks for the offer, but I got a new msn account, will put them up in stealthy's tonight
Old 06-25-2004, 03:27 PM   #40
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
if you someday have children you will love them and do silly things like this to show them off. personaly i like putting it in my sig.
Whoa, no way

I think I might have seen a pic of you before Stormy, not sure though, do you have one up at Stealthy's?