Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2001, 02:12 PM   #1
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

how do i find them or if i see one i like in the graphics library how do i put it in my signature... please tell me step by step thankies
very funny..... MONEY FOR HELP.... LOL
------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA

[This message has been edited by arion windrider (edited 05-27-2001).]
Old 05-27-2001, 02:21 PM   #2
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

there are two ways to go about this, you can find an image that is alread on the net and use that or make your own.

some images are located here.

But, if you want your own special one its gonna take a little work on your part. you'll have to download infinity explorer. with this program you can extract animated gif's from the bam files in the game. once you have done this, you will need to use some graphics application to loop the image. (i can do that for you if you want me to, just email it to me). then get it hosted on a website somewhere. (i can do this for you as well, or you can email ziroc and he will host it )

now that you have you image on the web. you can put it in your sig by typing [img]http://whereever.your.image/is[/img]

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 05-27-2001, 02:24 PM   #3
arion windrider
Red Wizard of Thay

okay. slackerboy i do like the one gif called warrior1 in the gallery and would like to use it...since im leaving for work i guess i could wait and ask ziroc to post it for me...

------------------
Swordmaster to the King of Riva.. ALL HAIL TO BELGARION KING OF RIVA
Old 05-27-2001, 04:15 PM   #4
BladeMaster

If you want to use that one. Just go to the gallery and right click your mouse button and check to propertied of the image and copy the address for the picture and then go to your edit profile and place the address for the pic to your signature box and then save your profile and then when you post a message on the board just rember to click the options box "Show Signature"

------------------

Old 05-27-2001, 05:33 PM   #5
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

the only problem with that is they are hosted on angelfire.
i used to host my sig's on angelfire. along with a large collection of other images, till anglefire deleted my page for TOS violation.
I then read the TOS and found that linking to images on thier servers is a violation. the webspace is their to be used on webpages hosted on their servers.
lousy bastards,
and warning i just noticed you were hosting your images there. when they do it it wont have a warning, just one post they work, and the next they wont.

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 05-27-2001, 05:35 PM   #6
BladeMaster

Then can you host mine for me

------------------

Old 05-27-2001, 07:00 PM   #7
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Similarly with Geocities - there is NO WAY that you can sneak in a sig on that site

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-27-2001, 07:02 PM   #8
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
the only problem with that is they are hosted on angelfire.
i used to host my sig's on angelfire. along with a large collection of other images, till anglefire deleted my page for TOS violation.
I then read the TOS and found that linking to images on thier servers is a violation. the webspace is their to be used on webpages hosted on their servers.
lousy bastards,
and warning i just noticed you were hosting your images there. when they do it it wont have a warning, just one post they work, and the next they wont.

Thanks slackerboy! ! I wanted to open a membership with angelfire since geocities came in with their banning rule. But now I'll change my mind - cheers for the info!

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-27-2001, 10:19 PM   #9
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
Then can you host mine for me

http://www.123imagehost.com/images/sigs/ps5.gif
http://www.123imagehost.com/images/sigs/blade2.gif
http://www.123imagehost.com/images/sigs/wingedsword.gif

for image hosting try www.ranchoweb.com
its an image host , what could be better

------------------