Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-01-2001, 12:17 AM   #31
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: *Angels scurry by* HALLELUJAH!! And so my next character is born!! He is an Elven Assassin. His name is Laith Stargazer, also called Shadow Elf. He would prefer you call him by Shadow Elf, rather than Laith, and some close friends call him Shade. Shadow Elf is sorta like a business name. A trademark..

I would really like to RP with this guy, but I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow. I have a great uncle in Cali. that has been diagnosed with cancer. I won't be back till Wednesday, or possibly Tuesday night

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 09-01-2001).]
Old 09-01-2001, 12:24 AM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Mui Vistage walks in, and begins challenging random people in the bar to a duel. finally, a drunkard stands up and challenges him. after a few hodge-podge punches are thrown, Mui slashes him across the throat and punches him a few times in the gut. he does a spin move to dismember everyone who approaches to break it up, and then stands up to say:

sorry, but im pretty sure they were all dragons in disguise!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-01-2001, 07:11 AM   #33
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
OOC: *Angels scurry by* HALLELUJAH!! And so my next character is born!! He is an Elven Assassin. His name is Laith Stargazer, also called Shadow Elf. He would prefer you call him by Shadow Elf, rather than Laith, and some close friends call him Shade. Shadow Elf is sorta like a business name. A trademark..

I would really like to RP with this guy, but I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow. I have a great uncle in Cali. that has been diagnosed with cancer. I won't be back till Wednesday, or possibly Tuesday night

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 09-01-2001).]
Very sorry to hear about your uncle. Hey, if you're out in soutnern cali, send me an email and we'll figure out a way to get in touch if you have time. If you have some time to kill I'll show you around a bit if you've never been out here before.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 09-01-2001).]
Old 09-01-2001, 02:15 PM   #34
Encard
Quintesson

Encard reaches into one of his pouches and begins to toss various powerful healing potions and salves to Skye. Then a table suddenly appears out of nowhere and lands on him, pinning him to the ground. Encard growls at it and sets it on fire with a minor cantrip, and then screams in pain and pushes the table off of him (it turns out it's made of some sort of very light wood) when he realizes he's lying under a large, burning legless table.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-01-2001, 03:40 PM   #35
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Suddenly, from outside, an insane laughter can be heard, the Bar patrons back away from the windows and doors in case some horrible creature storms into the Bar and starts killing people, instead, a now merely dead, instead of undead, zombie flies through a window and crashes into the bar of the Bar, two skeletons, a mummy and a lich follow it, then, the door opens and in strides....
Tiax, with his warhammer covered in little pieces of undead and his platemail splattered with things that are probably also pieces of undead and if they're not then they're probably something that you don't want to know what is, Tiax stops in the middle of the room and says "Something is approaching, I do not know what it is, but it has very loud footsteps which can be heard in the Bar are very annoying to hear all the time."
Old 09-01-2001, 04:16 PM   #36
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Readying his axes and taking up position at the door, the black knight drew his axes back, ready to take a swing at whatever emerged from the door. Noticing the thin ebbing of red smoke eminating from the crack in the bottom of the door the anti-paladin's visor drained somewhat in color, impressive concidering that said armour was pitch black, and took a long step back.

"This won't end well..."
Old 09-01-2001, 06:28 PM   #37
Lord Shield

LS flashes a look of anger when the new guy annoubces himself as Shadow Elf, but it passes. He mumbles "long time ago"

The lich surveys the room - LS appears to be dressed like an army officer

IT hisses "SIR! Sword's forces come across the border. He has harnessed the Tarrasque for his use. Tiddles' ears prick up and his tail wags.

OOC: Tiddles is the son of the Tarrasque - looks like a puppy but has a less friendly form

LS makes his way to the door. "I shall lead it off. You fellas take the reins. BTW, folks, the undead forces are mine because Sword killed he living on this world. He commands the robots - Seeya later"

Fortuna walks over to Milamber. "Long time no see, old boy. I think you know my manga avatar better, here I'm just your average, devil-may-care elven avatar Fighter/Psionic" and grins

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-01-2001, 06:56 PM   #38
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thinks for a moment, then rummages in one his bags until he finds his Miniature Typhoon Wand.

Encard: This should be useful againt robots... Bwahahahaha...

He thinks for a moment more, then starts rummaging again.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-01-2001, 10:47 PM   #39
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Mui stands next to the door and holds his shield in front of him and his sword to his side. "Bring it on, thing that Tiax found! Ill wipe your arse all over this place! err... is that what i meant to say?"

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-01-2001, 11:00 PM   #40
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

After dealing with her unconcious friend, and getting a room for him to recuperate, Skye ordered a few ales to relax. By the time Tiax walked into the bar, she wuz, er, very relaxed. ^_^;; "Heehee, bring'em on... I'm ready for'em... lemme at'em..." Skye slurred, as she stood up unsteadily. It seems that seeing her old "friend" had some bad after effects on her... -_-;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!