Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2001, 09:14 PM   #71
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

What ever you say, god of Mummification!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-10-2001, 09:17 PM   #72
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Cloudy's the Culprit!

*sigh*

You'll forgive me if I find that a little difficult to believe. In fact, let's just take a little look up the page shall we? *sharp scrolls the screen up* Why look! It appears that a certain person strung together a long line of letters with no brakes in them!

And what's this?

My, my! The villainous poster that perpetrated this brutalisation of this very page was none other then.... YOU Gwhanos!

Shame on you!

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-10-2001, 09:29 PM   #73
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
Speaking of shortcuts; does anyone know LARP?

I believe you are talking about Live Action Role Playing, are you not?

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-10-2001, 09:33 PM   #74
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I believe you are talking about Live Action Role Playing, are you not?

Or maybe Looking Around Really Paranoid

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-10-2001, 09:34 PM   #75
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

SSJ4, Im a Frost Demon!

I could seal you in my famous Glacier Prison spell!

Basically, your trapped in a soul stone, and only I, Gwhanosis, know how to get you out of it. Its like when a demilich imprisons you in its teeth.

I use Cold Fire, the second strongest elemental fire in the universe. The first you may ask? is the all powerful WHITE fire, said to contain the very essence of power. I do use the white stuff, but its draining literally.
To destroy me, one must unbalance nature. To destroy me, one must destroy an eco system (a way of life) for the animals of the north. this will upset mother nature, and she will make your life miserable. Im actually the Upholder Of The Snows, and I come in demon form because I feel like it. Im really a frost Guardian. Think of all the things I can summon as a Frost Guardian..... Trolls, bears, wurms, dragons, yetis, golems, remoraz, spirits of artic animals...... the list goes on. I must share this honor with the other guardians of the Frost...... (im just the creature/more spell like one) The Frost Guardian of Landscape (he could trap you better than I can) The Guardian of Arctic Spells and abilities is open....... any one want to ge a frost god?

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-10-2001, 09:36 PM   #76
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok fine... *casts Meteor, and destroys the entire planet* there ya go Gwhanos, i dont think you can withstand that!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 09:40 PM   #77
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

SSj4, you shouldnt have done that..........
See, Im stuck as an Air Elemental-like form until mrs. nature creates the world again.There is still one last chance for me to live...... and its at the end of the solar system too........

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-10-2001, 09:45 PM   #78
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Or maybe Looking Around Really Paranoid

LOL. You haven't been smoking anything have ya Moridin? You are sounding like a friend of mine. Well, and possibly my ex-wife on some occasions too.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-10-2001, 09:46 PM   #79
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
...can we have some real conversation for a while please? thanks!

Cloudy

Phew... now that 'orrible page is finished with I'll happily oblige you, Cloudy. How'd the dreaded Monday treat you? The weekend doesn't seem too far away, I hope? Personally, I can't wait for the day when days of the week actually mean something to me again. You may think me silly to complain, but I've been without work or school for a fair few weeks now and it's starting to take it's toll. I literally had to check my PC's clock to confirm that it really was Monday today...LOL.

Oh, and have you make a choice on your D&D character yet? Going with the Bard?

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-10-2001, 09:49 PM   #80
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

She should probably play a fighter mage and have electric spells and electrofying weapons and armor. (she is a storm qween after all)

------------------

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!