Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2004, 06:00 PM   #41
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Well, somebody's got to put a vote in for Canada. There are very few countries which are as well liked, which makes travelling so much easier. We've got tons of good stuff that we take advantage of everyday!
Old 11-03-2004, 06:40 PM   #42
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Strider:
"Move to Sweden, Jonas. Lots of big-breasted blondes." - Stratos

"We welcome many people in Australia. Also If you leave now you will be comming into our Summer with our AWSOME beaches. Plus every iperson who moves here gets a free pet kangaroo when they move in!!" - TDC

AW nuts! Hard choices here. Free pet kangeroo or blondes. Oh man this is killing me. Can't i have both? Thanks everyone. Your posts are making me smile and laugh.
hey we ahve plenty of Blondes in bikinis here as well! We also have brunettes and redheads. The main thing is they are all in bikinis.

[/QUOTE]As I said before, Sweden is gonna annex Australia and rename it Swaustralia.

We'll go in viking style with longboats, anyone who resists will be cut down to size with axes and swords. We'll celebrate our victory with roasted boar and mead.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:46 PM   #43
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
if I could get away with it, I would leave too perhaps all of those who did not want bush to win needs to find some a desserted island somewhere and move there? make our own country [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] only draw back to that is my husband is a rep, so he would have to stay here *runs and hides before he wakes up*
Iceland mostly deserted... only about 300.000 sheeps here... oh and few humans too... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Although I have a sneaking suspicion it will be made the 52nd state of the US soon...
Old 11-03-2004, 06:56 PM   #44
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Tell you what... why don't we trade places ? You can have my appartment, and i'll live in your house. If you're still with your parents, that's okay, once they have met me they wanna move too.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:47 PM   #45
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Don't move to England. If you object to having a chimpanzee for a president, how would you feel about having his poodle for a PM?
I'm considering moving to Iceland or Newzealand, since they would be the safest places to be in the event of a nuclear war. (Not that I'm expecting a nuclear war, its just that if there is one I want to live through it so I can gloat over all your irradiated remains).

[ 11-03-2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Meg ]
Old 11-03-2004, 08:15 PM   #46
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Tell you what... why don't we trade places ? You can have my appartment, and i'll live in your house. If you're still with your parents, that's okay, once they have met me they wanna move too.
sure johnny, we can trade places, you can come live here by all the old geezers who do not look good in a bikini, and it floods every time it rains, and I will live in your apartment
Old 11-03-2004, 08:19 PM   #47
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Jorath, you are referring to the old joke when you say "52nd," right??
Old 11-03-2004, 08:20 PM   #48
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I'd prefer the UK Meg, all the people I've met there have been nice, better than most of whom I meet on the net.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:12 PM   #49
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Meg:
I'm considering moving to Iceland or Newzealand, since they would be the safest places to be in the event of a nuclear war.
New Zealand, sure... most people aren't even sure where it is (Near Australia or something??).

Iceland, however, I'm not so sure about. Home of U.S. Naval Air Station, Keflavik, as well as the 85th USAFE and NAVCOMTELSTA (Naval Computer and Telecommunication Station), the island would probably have a fairly high target priority in the North Atlantic theater. As a base for U.S. long range bombers, land-based naval antisubmarine aircraft, and the satellite ground station for most of western Europe, I'd say it would be gone in the second or third wave...

[ 11-03-2004, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: aleph_null1 ]
Old 11-03-2004, 10:19 PM   #50
Lucern
Quintesson

lol do you have any idea how sad that is aleph? I mean, nuclear war is pretty much the end of all,- but an island gets it because we've militarized it so heavily? Well, they let us I guess [img]smile.gif[/img]