Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-07-2004, 04:07 PM   #11
dplax
Jack Burton

15 is so true for me. First thing I do when I wake up is switch the computer on.

[ 11-07-2004, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

Old 11-07-2004, 05:20 PM   #12
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
lol, this one I can relate to.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:24 PM   #13
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

A sad truth I'd say. I used to make lots of calls from Hotel rooms, so 7 has a lot of truth for me. No cell phone here though and doing ok, for now.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:03 AM   #14
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

-what if your micrwave requires a password?
-5 years since i've played solitair with cards, i will do it now to break that number
-9 phone numbers numbers for 3 people
-no, i "net send" the person next to me, or just talk to them over msn messenger
-i've actually come up with the excuse myself that the reason i don't keep in touch with people is because they don't have email addresses
-i've called my home when i was in my driveway, but i was locked out at the time, and there was no answer at the door, there was no answer on the phone for that matter.
-i like the web addresses at the bottom of ads, i can find out more about cool stuff, although there have been times i question why dishwashing liquid etc requires a web address
-my phone was important to me, then it turns out it wasn't water proof, i've never felt so free and unreachable since then
-if i get up in the morning (hahahha wow, life is so good without school) i turn it on and get breakfast and come back, otherwise i get myself lunch
-i nodded and laughed
-i also didn't notice and scrolled up

hahaha, great list!
i've seen it before, but i didn't remember it to well so this is good.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:18 AM   #15
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

you really are a party pooper Intrepid.
Lol, I still have the back of your phone Hmm it really should have worked underwater. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2004, 08:29 AM   #16
Jorath Calar
Harper

6. You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

I've done that... thankfully it was a friend... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2004, 03:19 PM   #17
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
-what if your micrwave requires a password?
-5 years since i've played solitair with cards, i will do it now to break that number
-9 phone numbers numbers for 3 people
-no, i "net send" the person next to me, or just talk to them over msn messenger
-i've actually come up with the excuse myself that the reason i don't keep in touch with people is because they don't have email addresses
-i've called my home when i was in my driveway, but i was locked out at the time, and there was no answer at the door, there was no answer on the phone for that matter.
-i like the web addresses at the bottom of ads, i can find out more about cool stuff, although there have been times i question why dishwashing liquid etc requires a web address
-my phone was important to me, then it turns out it wasn't water proof, i've never felt so free and unreachable since then
-if i get up in the morning (hahahha wow, life is so good without school) i turn it on and get breakfast and come back, otherwise i get myself lunch
-i nodded and laughed
-i also didn't notice and scrolled up

hahaha, great list!
i've seen it before, but i didn't remember it to well so this is good.
wow XD, that;s quite a list XD

Old 11-09-2004, 06:32 AM   #18
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

hehe, I didn't scroll back. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I already notice there's no no.9.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:00 AM   #19
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
you really are a party pooper Intrepid.
What?
Because i agreed with the list?