Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-30-2001, 06:41 PM   #1
Sengmand
Dungeon Master

Is it me or does combat in multiplayer games just get easier and easier? The group now destroys everything way way too fast. Would I have been better in traditional single mode? Following different threads seems to be the only tricky thing left to do.
Old 11-30-2001, 06:54 PM   #2
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

You get to play with a powerfull group if you make your own group. When you play with the game charactes you hve to learn to live with there weaknesses. And the quests are fun to do.

Warby
Old 11-30-2001, 08:08 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

well, if your going to create a full group, yo have to balance it yourself. if you apply the same tactics as you use to create you single player PC, and have six like that, its definatley gonna be over powered. if you create characters closer to the average, more like the original NPCs, then it should work a lot better.

and if all else fails, you can alway turn up the difficulty. try insane.
Old 11-30-2001, 08:22 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I like to muliplayer, but only put 2-3 of my own guys in. Allows for quests, romance, etc.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society