Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-04-2004, 10:15 AM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
My opinion is as follows:
  • You get punsihed if you drive and injured somebody under the influnece of alchocol even if you didn` mean it. So don` drnk and drive next time O.K?
  • Since he was under the influnce of alco. he wasn`t aware of his actions. He might get only suspended for two weeks for example.
  • It`s Z`s choice in the end, so let him decide what to do or not do.
My opinion is as follows:

Since the mods are all capable of making these decisions (which is why they are mods in the first place) and since they didn't need my opinion, they certainly don't need yours. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Also, we all agreed to drop it. I'm doing my best shutting up here, please stop making replies!! Argh!

Amber - we could broaden that a bit, don't you think? Why not start a thread comparing the delicate intricacies of all our members PUI (posts under influence)? There's LoA's blunt charm, Epona's rambly ravings, Wendy's out-of-hand monstrosities. Even I have a few embarrassing PUIs on my track record. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2004, 10:26 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! PUI's and PWI's....well, I do recall posting some purrrrty personal stuff back in the days of Armisael and the old blue board.... and it was only a wee drop o'brandy that brought it all on... [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2004, 10:33 AM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Bah, y'all can't hold your liqor. Buncha sissies.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:26 AM   #24
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmmm, posting under the influence - done that a few times, but y'all can't tell as I handle my drink so well..or something [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*wonders how long before this thread gets locked too*
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-04-2004, 11:47 AM   #25
Smoothie.
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I thought it was a joke just because of the previous posts. Still language is a problem although I remember you guys being fine with a guy using the C word here.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:52 AM   #26
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

off-topic:

what is the difference between pwi and pui?

on-topic:

i am offended but strong language (here or anywhere else) since my baptism in october. and would have reported it myself because this is a family friendly board and just because most young (11-13) teens cuss doesn't mean i support them reading it in a fully accessable forum.

back off-topic:

i never understood the difference with dui's and dwi's either.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:59 AM   #27
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

the difference is simple, dwi=you are drunk
dui means you are on your way to being drunk but not there yet
Old 06-04-2004, 12:07 PM   #28
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

ok...see i've only been caught drunk in public, not drunk driving so i never knew.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:09 PM   #29
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Smoothie.:
I thought it was a joke just because of the previous posts. Still language is a problem although I remember you guys being fine with a guy using the C word here.
hey Smoothie, where've you been and how come you've registered a new account?
Old 06-04-2004, 12:45 PM   #30
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I think I'll throw my two cents in here.

Ok, for one, I was suprised myself when Hiero actually posted that, it was out of the blue to me. But here is what I can't understand, and that is how other people are offended when the post wasn't directed at them. Don't get me wrong, I know he broke one of the forum rules, but I'm not saying being drunk is a reason for him to do it all the time. I say just let him off with a warning so he doesn't do it again, or he'll know what'll happen. Besides, I know there are a few people with a beer beside their computers, don't lie [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and one other thing, to whoever used this, never debate against PWI with DWI in an arguement, ever. They are so insanely different, it's unreal [img]tongue.gif[/img]