Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

While checking on the guild today I noticed all the Austraillian members are no longer in the guild. Or at least it appeared that way. Did you all start an Ironworks down under guild? Which is cool if you did, since we never see you on line with us due to time zone difference. If so Place a post on the MMo Forum so others in your zone can join your guild.

You do know we can have joint venture 2 guilds against two guild battles after the big down load this summer and sorry you left when you did you will not make the 90 day guild membership deadline now for the free guild signets to all guild members that are officers in a guild over 60 days before Augest 1st.
With the signet well finally get to buy a guild hall,YAHOOOOOO.

All of the officers were in that group that left except Arrvon so he and Maul Girl (she was just promoted today) are the only officers at this time.
Anybody that would like to be an officer let me know its free to active members and as an officer you can invite your friends into the guild and they will be welcome. You'll also get other perks later when we start GvG matches such as weapons and offhand power and energy acessories.

All that wish to be officers PM me here or contact me on line in game
M-F 8pm-12 midnight East coast and the first 4 are to be installed as officers.
Thanks

[ 07-26-2005, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 07-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hive, Dave and I are all part of the Shdowsworn Guild. Basically a group of 8 or so Aussies so we are usually all on at the same time. We actually already have our Guild hall which is great.

I just wish that ArenaNet would hurry up and add some more functions to the Guild Hall like more storage, practice matches etc.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:30 AM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

that fantastic, now If I could find 8 or so worthwile members that would like to help get our guild hall that would be great. But it doesn't seem that anyone at Ironworks wants to have anything to do with guild vs guild or getting a hall because I sure haven't been able to do it myself. It takes a team and I'm glad you guys were able to get it together. I have really been tempted lately to quit our guild and take the invatation with my friends at Knights Templar their the 3rd highests rated guild and they fight every weekend againist the Koreans in GvG which is what I want to do but, I'm going to stick it out for awhile to see what happens. Good luck to you guys and what server do you play for American ,European, or the Korean?
Old 07-28-2005, 06:59 PM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

We are all on the American server now. I was on the Eurpoean servers but the pring over there spikes REALLY bad sometimes. It generally abit better on the American servers.

Still havn't got to the end game with my warrior but that will happen when you are playing 4 characters at once.

I now have a W/R, a E/R, a M/N and a R/? (maybe mesmer)

BTW if you can get together 75K you could buy your guild hall if your not having any luck with winning the sigils.

[ 07-28-2005, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 07-29-2005, 09:21 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

TDC post a thread for the people in your part of the world that would like to play with you can possiable join your guild usless you don't want forum members on your team.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:05 PM   #6
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Crimson, it's my guild. Forum members are most welcome, 3 of the 8 members are regular posters here.

Anyone can join The Shadowsworn. Look at my sig, the blatant advertisement is there, and it's been that way for a couple of months.

I'm just not the type to create a whole thread wooing forum members to join my guild.

Regardless, if anyone would like to join, Aussie players or no, you are most welcome to. Some of us have absolutely no lives and are on at all times of the day (especially myself, because of shitwork... er.. shiftwork). If you would like to join the Aussies in our quest for world domination, or just to come hang out in the Guild Hall (which is the warrior guild-hall) feel free. Just PM me.

-Dave, aka Derek Longdeath.

[ 07-30-2005, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Dave_the_quack ]
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 10:02 PM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Or you can PM me since Dave was sooo kind to make me a Officer. Bribes are accepted LOL.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:33 PM   #8
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Kind indeed. And you didn't even gift me anything! PRICK! [img]tongue.gif[/img] But yes, don't go spreading the word around, the reputation of my nasty disposition will be SHOT.

Put my your gold Axe to use yet?

Don't tell Hive your an officer, he'll get the shits.
Dave_the_quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 11:57 PM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOL yeah that Axe is good when I'm playing with Monks that are kind enough to Enchant me

BTW I have a shit load of minor runes to give you guys. Almost one for every profession.