Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2001, 09:49 AM   #31
Moni

Rikard,
Well I hope you did not misunderstand me and think that I was calling YOU immature, on the contrary, actually...it takes maturity to recognize you even have a problem and even more to bring it out into the open to discuss it and find a viable solution! I don't know all the details and I won't pry but do know that you can count on us to stand by you in times of need.

In the meantime, like I said (in so may words lol), don't let the stress take over...the answer will come to you probably when you least expect it.

Moni

P.S. I forgot to add this re: the school you attend and how highly you may respect your peers for their level of intelligence: Just because people are smart does not mean that they possess common sense...some of the most intelligent people I know personally, including an electrical engineer who has been spotlighted on the Discovery Channel, lack the ability to count small numbers without using their fingers to help them along! (Just stating a simple example of what I am trying to get across here)
Common sense is a necessity when solving personal problems without making them a lot worse before a solution is found.

Hugs!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-08-2001).]

Old 05-08-2001, 02:29 PM   #32
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hey Rikard man, youre so nice and if the people around you cant see that, well, what can i say, FUCKŽEM ALL !! (Pardon for this one but i had to say it). You know IŽll always be there for you !

Anyway, its just the life, you know it sucks, you can do nothing but stay and wait for better times...

Up and down, rollercoaster life. I only expect not to fall from an upper part of it

------------------

There are mists in the dark
There are shadows in the fog
The shapes are blurred like nightmares...
Are you alive ?
Old 05-08-2001, 02:46 PM   #33
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

its human to feel that way... and insanity is if you do not know what you are doing is already senseless... meaning you think its normal, but man, it aint. we tend to lose control, and we know it. if we cannot rationalize anymore that part... thats insanity. we rationalize to keep ourselves sane, we adapt, try our best to run or be content with the situation. thats is because the mere fact is all too paiful to handle... wow what am i saying. i am destroying myself. for i know that the fact, the reality is all too paiful too handle and yet i still do it.

------------------

I am Bahamut... and this Chiharu.
Old 05-09-2001, 02:31 AM   #34
sylent
Emerald Dragon

True insanity lies in one, who does not realise that he has a problem...
so y'all aren't insane (at least I don't think so )

I can pretty much understand what you are saying rikard, a lot of my friends do not seem to understand, or particularly care that I might be going through a shit time. I think the thing I need most at these times, is someone to talk to about it.
A lot of the time though, I just hide away and ignore people, which is probably a pretty bad thing to do.

Anyway, just for the record, I enjoyed our little chats on msn... (not meaning to sound sucky either)

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 05-09-2001, 02:36 AM   #35
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

on that topic, I am glad to say, I have two true friends! and I mean: true! one is a guy named Andrew, he is my classmate, dormmate, teammate, playmate. more importantly, he is my model! he is intelligent, and he actually cares to correct my wrongs, and point them out for me! we shared a lot of things, and we were happy when we were together. now he is at Tai-wan, and I am USA, but he is still my true friends. true gold does not fade because of aging!
Old 05-09-2001, 03:26 AM   #36
Rikard

Lucky bastard

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer - High Magician of the Holy Flame